Quantcast

I've never seen this facial expression....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
from an American female news reporter

The French don't suck.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
johnbryanpeters said:
Too god damned much war paint and plastic, to start with...
an unfortunate necessity for being under television lights. have you ever seen an un-made up person under those lights. its far more frightening than the make up.

J

JRB

A few things I noticed in this thread. This chick is hot. Way hotter than Arafat. I also noticed that chicks are catty, and apparently old men are too.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
loco said:
A few things I noticed in this thread. This chick is hot. Way hotter than Arafat. I also noticed that chicks are catty, and apparently old men are too.
Yeah...couldn't they get a shot of her after the insert of Arafat was gone....sheesh....

"Today in the news, naked hot people on the beach, but first, Yassir Arafat was found nude sunbathing *Full screen shot here* on the roof of his condo...."

GAAAAhhhhhh!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
I also noticed that chicks are catty
I got that too. The chick is a French hottie. She can wear fast food wrappers and still be hot. Too bad she doesn't throw some American fashions into her closet...

:looney:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I got that too. The chick is a Frech hottie. She can wear fast food wrappers and still be hot. Too bad she doesn't throw some American fashions into her closet...

Yeah - what's wrong with being really really hot on the news???

btw - tripod smoked your pic.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
stinkyboy said:
I got that too. The chick is a French hottie. She can wear fast food wrappers and still be hot. Too bad she doesn't throw some American fashions into her closet...

what the hell....is that a sock-hop??

Left hand guy: Apparently did a little E....and lost his tongue...
Left hand girl: LSD is cool...
Right hand guy: Too cool for school...
Right hand girl: Still on the way up from her E....

J

JRB

Not to mention - I am envisioning her in hot French lingerie and stockings anyway.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
loco said:

call me what you will, but i'd much rather be called the catty chick than the whiney, bitchy, nancy that every body hates.

J

JRB

laura said:
call me what you will, but i'd much rather be called the catty chick than the whiney, bitchy, nancy that every body hates.
Man - you always get catty about being called catty. :p