Quantcast

Ive seen some bad lazyness, but this chick in my school takes the cake...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
So, before I go on to tell the tale of the obese junior at my school and her inate sense of lazyness, i will first outline my schools parking situation...

My school is under contruction, most of the parking spaces at the school are not available to students at the moment. Most kids park down by the road wich is about 1 to 2 blocks from the school. Total walking time, maybe a minute.

There is this huge fat chick in my school named Destinee, spelled like that. If thats not funny enough, shes 4' 6'' and pushing 200. She plays softball...:dead:

Anyways, i have no problem with her being fat or named Destinee, I didnt even know who she was until today when i witnessed this course of events and asked some people. Every day she drives to school in her subaru legacy wagon, and parks down by the road. She gets there really early because she always has the spot closest to the school. Heres the catch: Her mom drives behind her to school in her Lexus. When Destinee parks, she gets out and gets driven maybe 1/2 a block to the front door. Then, when schools out, her mom picks her up and drives her to her car. Then she follows her home.

Ill try to find a photo. Might be worth posting on ebaumsworld.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
let the air out of one of her tires on the passenger side.

or put a Twinkie on her windshield. better yet, slide it onto her antenna.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
maybe she has a disability...

i agree that it's pretty lame for her mother to follow her so she can get a ride to the door, but maybe her mom should just drive her to school instead

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i saw this fat chick today like 5 5 200 something #'s wearing tight white patns and a tight white top

GROSS

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
You know I see some kids like grade school age and they're like 145 lbs. It's the PARENTS fault for letting the kids eat whatever they want, not force them into going outside and playing games that give exersize over X-box games and it's probably their fault for not stopping the kid from over eatting all the time. I got NO sympathy for people that are like MAJOR over weight. I had a friend who was in the marines. After he got out he dated this little thing about 5 foot 1 and she was like 89lbs. When he married her she was heavy, so was he. Now, he's like 220 and she's like 200. I'm sorry, letting yourself go that bad is your own fault. When you are a kid and fat, that's the parents fault!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
awesome high quality rep i recieved for my post:

"idiot, she plays softball read the whole post next time the disability is obviously her inability to keep from stuffing her fat face, likie so many american pigs"

maybe she plays catcher? not only that, but I've had kids with disabilities play sports with other kids who do not have disabilities....we had a kid with down's on my swim team.

I'll admit, that's kcufing lazy, but I'm not sure we know the whole story, that's all.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
BV and I were out the other night, and we saw a girl with THE BIGGEST muffin top we had ever seen. :eek: Yikes! She had on a teeny little denim skirt and a tight white t-shirt that showed off her belly and said muffin top quite nicely. Now, maybe she couldn't help having this muffin top, but honestly... did she really think she looked good with 8 pounds of fat dangling limply at her waist? :rolleyes:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ugh. That girl was downright bizarre. I don't even think you could call it a real muffin top, since it hung so far down over her waistband... It was floppier than a muffin, more like a plate-sized pancake that was draped over the top of a cup. A pancake made out of jello.

:dead:

I think some girls suffer from temporary blindness when they get dressed in the morning.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
binary visions said:
Ugh. That girl was downright bizarre. I don't even think you could call it a real muffin top, since it hung so far down over her waistband... It was floppier than a muffin, more like a plate-sized pancake that was draped over the top of a cup. A pancake made out of jello.

:dead:

I think some girls suffer from temporary blindness when they get dressed in the morning.

That's not a muffin.. that's a pop-over.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
binary visions said:
For some reason many of women in my neighborhood suffer from this.

Just the other day, I saw a woman walking down the street that had a whole muffin tin, full of muffins, 3 on each side, stacked up one on top of another other.

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
mack said:
So, before I go on to tell the tale of the obese junior at my school and her inate sense of lazyness, i will first outline my schools parking situation...

My school is under contruction, most of the parking spaces at the school are not available to students at the moment. Most kids park down by the road wich is about 1 to 2 blocks from the school. Total walking time, maybe a minute.

There is this huge fat chick in my school named Destinee, spelled like that. If thats not funny enough, shes 4' 6'' and pushing 200. She plays softball...:dead:

Anyways, i have no problem with her being fat or named Destinee, I didnt even know who she was until today when i witnessed this course of events and asked some people. Every day she drives to school in her subaru legacy wagon, and parks down by the road. She gets there really early because she always has the spot closest to the school. Heres the catch: Her mom drives behind her to school in her Lexus. When Destinee parks, she gets out and gets driven maybe 1/2 a block to the front door. Then, when schools out, her mom picks her up and drives her to her car. Then she follows her home.

Ill try to find a photo. Might be worth posting on ebaumsworld.
picking on a fat person is a no-no.......cause if we castch you off-guard we can sit on you an kill you:oink:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
saturday night i was at a night club and i saw a black midget dancing with an enormously fat chick. quite possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen.

yes i know that i'm not being pc but there's no other way to describe it.