Quantcast

I've taken over streetsteeze.com & need your help

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
519 ( forrest city massive )
I've taken over the main duties from Eric,

we have alot of stuff planned. I'm currently trying to unify everything first and get it all streamlined.

if anyone is interested in helping out, with reviews on new parts, getting interviews, pics or footage we would appreciate it, and of course you get all the credit for your work.

so if your interested in street park or dirt on your mtb or bmx check out our forum , come post, the content is actually really good, great bike check section that could always use a few more rides

we're trying to get something good going for the street/park/dirt mtb scene as it rapidly evolves. we make no money off the site, though we may be selling t shirts soon.

so if you want to help out send me a message here, or better yet sign up for our forum and msg me there ,

and if your so inclined to include one of these banners on your myspace or blog profile we'd be honored

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
I've taken over the main duties from Eric
After chatting with Adair for awhile, I've hooked up with him and he's taking over the graphical duties of the site - I've learned it's best to hand over artsy type things to those with the real skill.

I'm still in full force over at StreetSteeze - with finals around the corner i've been narrowing my focus but I have a backlog of interviews i'm getting around to posting. Adair's on top of the web design haha, anything that I was putting out was a straight travesty.

To put it plainly, check us out! I think with a little input from everything we can make something pretty kickass.

-Eric