Quantcast

IXS Cup Organisation wtf

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Soo i whanna race the first round of the IXS German Cup since it's the first real DH race of the season,got me regristed and payed my entree fee for a starting place at the dirt masters festival at Winterberg a view weeks ago,everything went good by transfering the money to the IXS organisation with no problems and the weeks went by. My bank comfirmed that the entree fee was succesfully paid to the IXS organisation for Winterberg.

5 weeks later i got a mail in my inbox from them,my mood went from happy to realy mad. They are letting me know that i havn't paid for my entree fee & if they don't recive the money from me till next week they gonna delete me for IXS race WTF:eek::eek::mad:

No way im going to pay twice for a ixs round,entree fee is 54 EUR so that makes at a total of 108 EUR :nope:

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
C'mon, first, send them PDF wire transfer confirmation. If this, doesn't work, go to you're bank and ask for printed confirmation with stamp and signature. This is real document, that should be respected by organizer.
You can also require your bank to check with their bank. Money just don't disappear (unless it's 1mld $ ;) ).
One last thing you can do is to pay again and use first amount as a fee for another race.
Good luck!

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
C'mon, first, send them PDF wire transfer confirmation. If this, doesn't work, go to you're bank and ask for printed confirmation with stamp and signature. This is real document, that should be respected by organizer.
You can also require your bank to check with their bank. Money just don't disappear (unless it's 1mld $ ;) ).
you mean all this stuff works better then complaining on the internet about it??