Quantcast

J, B, D and others

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
I found a condo slope side that sleeps 8 for 125/ thurs, 150/ sat and sunday.
That means for thurs, fri and sat total is $425. It is available now but who knows soon. Let me know!

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
I am leaving @6am fom JC on thurs 27th, stopping at Springfield, PA for about 1 hour then should make Mountain Creek by 6-7pm.

B, I will be there this sat for some full contact! Bring body armor.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
spoke80 said:
Can you make gate practice tonight at 5:30?
Oh snap, two solicitations for gate practice in one thread? I think we have a turncoat!

BTW, I told Doug I'm gonna dog you guys out til you agree to come to the national in Evansville (about 4:30 from you) the last weekend of June. Track's more downhill than Motown, has bigger/better berms and the jumps are primo as well.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Yo JeffD, Spoke and I hit practice tonight at Motown and had a blast. We were both beat from the weekend, but it was still way fun. Both of us will be in Evansville fo sure.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Word to both of your mothers. Brady's going as well but would race one age bracket down from you guys. Maybe I can lay some peer pressure on Bloch to come as well.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
spoke80 said:
Jeff,
Are you gonna race Tanglewood?
I asked him the other day and he said no.
I'm bringing Jr., the daughter and the Adam Bomb but only Jr. is going to race.
We're bringing the MTBs and hitting Hobby Park so if anyone wants to meet out there, the more the merrier.
I'm going to see how much of a detour Bigfoot is to ATL and see about swinging by sunday afternoon. Kids are out of school and I have monday off :think:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Jeremy R said:
I am down like a midget clown.
And Ben you should go Man!
The entry fee is worth all the riding even without the race. :thumb:
Midgets are funny

J,
Are you talking about Morristown this weekend or ?????

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
JeffD said:
Oh snap, two solicitations for gate practice in one thread? I think we have a turncoat!

BTW, I told Doug I'm gonna dog you guys out til you agree to come to the national in Evansville (about 4:30 from you) the last weekend of June. Track's more downhill than Motown, has bigger/better berms and the jumps are primo as well.

Doug broke it down about Indiana for me last night and that sounds rad. As far as a turn coat; racing is where you find it. BMX is something that really highlights my lack of skillz so now I have to re-learn how to ride. I dig it.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
Getting the thread back on track here...unless a miracle happens, I'm out of the US Open trip. As bad as I wanna stomp a mudhole in everybody...I got no money to go.
Whoa big fella, steady now, steady.......

I don't know about this mudhole stomping thing you're talking about but you may want to take 5 adn breath through your nose.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Jeremy R said:
Yeah, Sam Hill will be sorely disappointed his competition is not there. :rolleyes:
But he'll be just thrilled to see your ass cheek.... :oink:

"ding"
Steve Kaufman: "What's that?"
Butch Greene: "That's the counter."
Steve Kaufman: "What counter?"
Butch Greene: "The one that dings every time Jeremy flashes the knot on
his ass check to someone. It's at 13" :blah:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
bizutch said:
But he'll be just thrilled to see your ass cheek.... :oink:

"ding"
Steve Kaufman: "What's that?"
Butch Greene: "That's the counter."
Steve Kaufman: "What counter?"
Butch Greene: "The one that dings every time Jeremy flashes the knot on
his ass check to someone. It's at 13" :blah:
Yeah, once it got too sore to lift my shorts over it, I just told people to look at your face and imagine less fur, and a big bruise, and you would have an almost exact replica of my ass. :blah:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Jeremy R said:
Yeah, once it got too sore to lift my shorts over it, I just told people to look at your face and imagine less fur, and a big bruise, and you would have an almost exact replica of my ass. :blah:

SNAP! I can feel that b!tch slap from here!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
spoke80 said:
SNAP! I can feel that b!tch slap from here!
the only bitch slap was the one Jeremy felt goin' over the bars and contacting mother earth at Mach 1. :p :p

Dude you should have heard it. I'll give the boy credit...he put a hurting on the dirt there. You know how he sounds like a cowboy wrestlin' his favorite pig...all whoopin' and yellin' and gigglin' on runs.

So we're working the upper section of trail and he's making his happy sounds like always...when I hear a "yiiiihhhhhhh" sound behind me followed by silence and what sounded like somebody chucked a sack of quikrete off the dock....the earth shook.

I locked up the brakes and called out to him for like 3-4 minutes before he ever answered. Needless to say that night at the hotel it was "show and tell" time.
Quote of the weekend
Me: "Im frickin' tired. I'm gettin' in the shower!"
Jeremy : "Me too. Hurry up..I'm right behind you." :help:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
the only bitch slap was the one Jeremy felt goin' over the bars and contacting mother earth at Mach 1. :p :p

Dude you should have heard it. I'll give the boy credit...he put a hurting on the dirt there. You know how he sounds like a cowboy wrestlin' his favorite pig...all whoopin' and yellin' and gigglin' on runs.

So we're working the upper section of trail and he's making his happy sounds like always...when I hear a "yiiiihhhhhhh" sound behind me followed by silence and what sounded like somebody chucked a sack of quikrete off the dock....the earth shook.

I locked up the brakes and called out to him for like 3-4 minutes before he ever answered. Needless to say that night at the hotel it was "show and tell" time.
Quote of the weekend
Me: "Im frickin' tired. I'm gettin' in the shower!"
Jeremy : "Me too. Hurry up..I'm right behind you." :help:

Ok that's it. You guys need to seriously take a break from each other and see other people. You all can still have you friends with "benefits" but I think your relationship is unhealthy, at best. :love:

Now back on track with this thread. So Bmx is cool huh? Anyone wanna race this Saturday??? :blah:

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Ben - as Pete said, I ain't going. But, it's another great track and race weekend so if you can swing it, swing it!

Pete - all your eternal optimism ain't gonna change the fact that Bigfoot is waaaaay out of the way from Winston-Salem. Buy a map. Like condoms, they work if you use them.

Butch - Ridemonkey's servers are no doubt close to blowing from all the pics you post of yourself so maybe it's a good thing if you can't make the open.

Alright, I'm done making dumbass comments for the moment and am headed out to McD for some gates. :thumb:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
JeffD said:
Pete - all your eternal optimism ain't gonna change the fact that Bigfoot is waaaaay out of the way from Winston-Salem. Buy a map. Like condoms, they work if you use them.
Haha thats hilarious! Everytime I get on RM i always see something from peete that says he's going to swing by Bigfoot. :nopity:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
CharlieM said:
Haha thats hilarious! Everytime I get on RM i always see something from peete that says he's going to swing by Bigfoot. :nopity:
I did the last time we went to Morristown.
You just shut up and keep studying, boy. :nuts:

Seriously, Chuckles, when do you finish school this year?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
JeffD said:
Holy crap, just looked at a map. Guess it's Hobby Park only.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
I'm finished with school. I've been home for like 5days now! When are you going to hobby park? What for? a race?

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
CharlieM said:
I'm finished with school. I've been home for like 5days now! When are you going to hobby park? What for? a race?
We're going up Memorial Day weekend for a BMX race in Clemmons. Hobby Park is @ 10 minutes from the BMX track. I think there is some freeride area near there too. I'm going to look into that as well.

Charlie, come on out and play at Chuck's. The DJs are up and running. The last big jump is cleared off. Peter, Chuck and Alex are hitting it.

I don't think the course has changed.

We'll see you at Conyers saturday.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
I'm going to see how quickly I can get reacclimated with the BMX bike again, if it doesn't go well, maybe I'll blow off tanglewood and hit the DJ's with ya all.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
bizutch said:
Hey bro...where do you live these days?
I will be in Georgia for the summer. When are we going to get to ride together. I've been on my dh bike once this whole year!

You know my dads always down for driving shuttle. :dancing:

JeffD said:
I'm 99% certain to hit Chuck's over Memorial day weekend. Drop me a line, Charlie.
Cool, I'm down for anything. When is memorial weekend? You've got my email!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
CharlieM said:
I will be in Georgia for the summer. When are we going to get to ride together. I've been on my dh bike once this whole year!

You know my dads always down for driving shuttle. :dancing:
Me and Matt are gonna do runs this weekend. Let me know if you are interested.