Quantcast

Jack Osbourne Adrenaline Junkie

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
Decent show, but Jack is still a whiney little spoiled brat.

I noticed his kick boxing 'opponet' took a major dive to allow Jack the win... wasn't even the least bit subtle about it either.. :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
I noticed his kick boxing 'opponet' too a major dive to allow Jack the win... wasn't even the least bit subtle about it either.. :p
Either it was a dive or the guy was narcoleptic and had to take a nap.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I just read an article on him in Outside mag... he is still a whiney little wuss, but at least he lost all that weight and is doing something good for him now

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I saw the last part of it when they were about 1/3 of the way up El Cap. He is whiny, but gotta give him credit for doing it - even if it took an extra day. Heck I'd like someone to take me up.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
hooples3 said:
I just read an article on him in Outside mag... he is still a whiney little wuss, but at least he lost all that weight and is doing something good for him now
:stupid: I hated the Osbournes, largely because of that little brat.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I saw the show last night for the first time. It was the final episode where he actually climbs El Capitan. It was pretty cool. Its good to see people hopefully change their life around. But yeah, after the one episode I was done watching it.

The things you watch when you are home sick... I also watched a rad show on brewing.