Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
??? How do they not know if there was a third person? Were bodies thrown that far from the car or just liquified on impact?

An unfortunate situation.
110mph + no seatbelts = totally possible. Just look at what's left of the car.

On a related note, I would have bet money Steve-O was the first of that crew to die from something stupid.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Sucks? How? I see bonus because he made a stupid, assinine rich kid decision and he and his moron friend were the only ones to pay for it. Not a family of innocents, or someone with socially redeeming qualities. Maybe this will wake the other morons up. I have no sympathy. I have taken apart too many accidents caused by morons who drink and drive. You sew sh!t seeds, you get sh!t weeds.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Sucks? How? I see bonus because he made a stupid, assinine rich kid decision and he and his moron friend were the only ones to pay for it. Not a family of innocents, or someone with socially redeeming qualities. Maybe this will wake the other morons up. I have no sympathy. I have taken apart too many accidents caused by morons who drink and drive. You sew sh!t seeds, you get sh!t weeds.
Amen brotha....

btw.., thanks for the new signature....

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
So, most likely it WAS DUI, but do we know that for sure? I only saw the link above and there was nothing in there with any speed estimate or confirming that he was driving (or one of the friends from the "twitter" pic).

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
how much does it cost to feed a high horse?

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
Wasn't he just on "Minute To Win It" recently, too. Thought I saw him and Steve-O as I flipped through the channels.