Quantcast

Jackson park Port orchard

Alexs11

Chimp
Jan 27, 2009
Any of you guys been here lately. Most of the front jumps have been rebuilt apparently... I'm gonna go check it out on Friday but just to see if its worth the trip from Seattle Any of you guys have seen?

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
Yes, we've been there and it's been fun but the water would puddle at the base of the jumps. Please report back on how it is and if it's improved!

Alexs11

Chimp
Jan 27, 2009
Aight i checked it out today and its actually pretty nice... Alot of the jumps are more intermediate not that big but if u wanna do big jumps goto tavern lol... Uhm some retarded kids Destroyed the step up cause its to hard... And you can do the whole west coast now And the other side (east coast?) is also fixed... Found a nice double in the back..

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
Dont you hate that. A place used to have dirt jumps and the messed up some hips and dj's. Its like if you cannot hit it do not touch it, build your own trail.

Alexs11

Chimp
Jan 27, 2009
Aight so if you've been to Port Orchard You know there is 2 dirt trails.
1 is jackson and is ok. The 2nd is Hidden and if you wanna ride pm me.. O and only a few a people :) Post pics tomorrow.And also if you know where it is (meat market & booze) dont tell any 1 plz lol

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
don't mean to pry, but i live close to port orchard, work at the shipyard, and would like to ride some dope trails. im always down to shovel.