Quantcast

Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How's the new tike?

I'm sure other people would like to know and see pics which is why I'm not PM'ing!!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
He's good. We're still working on getting his schedule down, but he's been sleeping better of late (at night... we don't care if he sleeps during the day or not). He's sleeping in 3-4 hour spurts through the night... waking up to be fed and changed.

He is the exact opposite of what my daughter was like in her first few weeks. Sean eats like there's no tomorrow and can already hold his head up. Emma was a nightmare to feed, and would sleep all day and all night. Sean gets restless very easily, so every 30 minutes or so (when he's awake), we have to pick him up and carry him around the house a few times for a change of scenery. He gets that from me.

Emma is great with him, especially for a high strung 3-year-old. She loves to hold him and feed him. She calms down instantly when it's her turn to help out, and she's always right beside him... talking to him, holding his hand, feeding him M&Ms, etc. She's been really great.

The only pics I have on me are the ones we took at the hospital... but I think there are a few newer ones at home. For now, here's what I've got...

Sean

Me and my boy

Mom, big sister, and Sean

Emma, grandpa, and Sean

Emma and Sean

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
splat said:
That is awesome ! How old is your Daughter ? Does she feel he is her new play thing ?
She's 3. She knows he's not a toy... but she can't seem to get past the bull-in-a-china-shop thing. She's a little brute.