Quantcast

Jags over NE, but lose to Colts

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You're worse than .PitSteelers. :disgust1:

Actually, you admit that your prediction is far fetched. Nevermind.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...any of the AFC playoff teams has a decent chance to beat the Pats because they Pats havent really been dominating much late in the season. Sub-par teams like Philly, Baltimore, NYG have given them runs for their money and all the AFC teams at this stage are better then them. That said, the Pats are still clearly the best team out there, but you never know how the ball will bounce. You never know which matchup will prove too costly. Rashien Mathis might just make Moss his b*tch. The Jags line w/ Henderson and Stroud might be too much for the brady bunch to handle. Bellichick might not have tapes of all the Jags' signals. You never know what could happen.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Good weather Pats win. If it is windy or snowy the Jags off them.
I think it needs to be more than just "windy". If the wind is predictable, I think Brady still passes 300/4.

The weather needs to shut down the pass game and then the Jags win.

That said, I'm not a fan of the Pats, but I'm rooting for them to win the SB. Mostly cuz it's history and fun, but also cuz all the whiney Pats haters.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think it needs to be more than just "windy". If the wind is predictable, I think Brady still passes 300/4.

The weather needs to shut down the pass game and then the Jags win.

That said, I'm not a fan of the Pats, but I'm rooting for them to win the SB. Mostly cuz it's history and fun, but also cuz all the whiney Pats haters.
I want the Pats to lose just because I don't enjoy watching the type of passing game they play, but I do respect how they play like a team and not a bunch of assembled egos. I like the way the Jags play but I don't think their secondary has a chance unless like we have said the weather shuts them down.

Too bad NFL rules keep changing to favor the passing game. I think it hurts parity. You need an excellent QB more so than ever and there just aren't enough of them for 32 teams.