Quantcast

jail break close to home

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
two escapees still on the run

well i was driving downtown last night with a close friend of mine to my dads office which is about two blocks from the jail. We were getting close to the jail and all the streets around the jail were completely blocked off, they had spotlights on all the corners of the roofs, and the grounds were swarming with police everywhere. I said, "Damn! it looks like someone broke out of jail" to my friend. Later that night we were at a party that was busted up by a couple police who were pissed, and rightly so. They had 4 inmates running loose in the city somewhere and they had to come to this house and deal with some sauced college kids.

Now its on the front page of google news and i can't help but laugh at how my hometown gets in the news.

J

JRB

Yeah - without reading the news story, it seems like a real hoot. :think:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
yea its really not very funny in any way. I suppose to find the humor in it you have to be from yakima. i'll just say that it doesnt surprise me at all that this sort of thing happens.

J

JRB

boostindoubles said:
yea its really not very funny in any way. I suppose to find the humor in it you have to be from yakima. i'll just say that it doesnt surprise me at all that this sort of thing happens.
I like the bike racks.