Quantcast

jamis derailer hanger

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
hey do any of you guys in richmond know if there is a jamis dealer in town. some of you know i just f'ed the crap out of my hanger and need a new one. and seeing that its is now spring break and i dont have a bike i need one faster than ordering it on line.
thanks

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jvp108 said:
Good luck finding one at an LBS, I agree with Dartman....that's the best site.
I disagree. I bent the FVCK out of my hangar for my Flow, went to Rowletts, went in the back and James had one right there.

I've gotten many other hangars from them as well.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
I disagree. I bent the FVCK out of my hangar for my Flow, went to Rowletts, went in the back and James had one right there.

I've gotten many other hangars from them as well.
They knew you were coming...:rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl:

:p

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
i got the part but performance ordered the wrong one. it is too thick and places the rear derailleur too far away from the rear cassette so wont go to first gear. if you get it to first gear it goes too far past the smallest cog. errrr...

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
BIRDMAN111 said:
i got the part but performance ordered the wrong one. it is too thick and places the rear derailleur too far away from the rear cassette so wont go to first gear. if you get it to first gear it goes too far past the smallest cog. errrr...
can't you reset the adjustment screws so that the der will be able to align with the first gear? I can take a look at it if you want me to.

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
wood-dog said:
can't you reset the adjustment screws so that the der will be able to align with the first gear? I can take a look at it if you want me to.
no the derailleur's travel wont reach the largest cog it only comes to the second largest one. i found what i needed but the part wont be here till wed. or thr.