Quantcast

Jan Ullrich's "My Space Page" HAHA

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I can't laugh anymore, it hurts too bad. That is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Sad part is, I think some people think they are really Jan Ullrich's friend based on some of the comments people have left!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The Jan's training is paying off!!!!!!

:eek:

Procycling

18/06/2006

A convincing win in the final time trial of the Tour of Switzerland sees Jan Ullrich romp past overnight leader Koldo Gil to take the overall title and set himself up perfectly for the start of the Tour de France in two weeks' time.

Jan Ullrich gave the clearest indication yet that he is running into great form as the Tour de France approaches when he won Sunday’s concluding time trial of the Tour of Switzerland by a convincing margin that was more than enough to carry him through to overall victory. Ullrich beat Cadel Evans by 23 seconds over the 30km course into Berne, with overnight leader Koldo Gil ninth at 1-14, enabling Ullrich to take his second win in his favourite Tour preparation race.

Ullrich was strongly tipped to win the time trial after taking victory the mid-Giro TT last month and riding strongly through the first eight days of the Swiss tour. On Saturday he looked very strong on a mountain stage comprising the substantial climbs of the Lukmanier, the Oberalp the Gotthard.

Set up by some strong riding by his T-Mobile team-mates, Ullrich rode strongly on the final climb, even if race leader Gil did manage to get clear of him briefly. The stage was won by Astana’s Alberto Contador, the only rider from an earlier break that stayed clear of the yellow jersey group.

That left the Berne time trial to decide the title, and there was never much doubt that Ullrich was going to claim both. The only slight worry for the German and his team is Andreas Klöden’s abandon on Saturday due to the effects of a cold.

Stage 9, Kerzers-Berne time trial

1 Jan Ullrich (Ger) T-Mobile 30.7km in 38.45
2 Cadel Evans (Aus) Davitamon-Lotto 0.23
3 Angel Vicioso (Spa) Astana-Würth 0.31
4 Janez Brajkovic (Slo) Discovery Channel 0.47
5 Linus Gerdemann (Ger) T-Mobile 0.51
6 Christian Vande Velde (USA) CSC 0.53
7 Kim Kirchen (Lux) T-Mobile 1.01
8 Vladimir Karpets (Rus) Caisse d’Epargne 1.02
9 Koldo Gil (Spa) Saunier Duval 1.14
10 Jörg Jaksche (Ger) Astana-Würth 1.22

Final overall standings

1 Jan Ullrich (Ger) T-Mobile 38.21.36
2 Koldo Gil (Spa) Saunier Duval 0.24
3 Jörg Jaksche (Ger) Astana-Würth 1.03
4 Angel Vicioso (Spa) Astana-Würth 1.44
5 Janez Brajkovic (Slo) Discovery Channel 2.33
6 Frank Schleck (Lux) CSC 2.56
7 Linus Gerdemann (Ger) T-Mobile 3.31
8 Giampaolo Caruso (Ita) Astana-Würth 4.20
9 Vladimir Karpets (Rus) Caisse d’Epargne 4.27
10 Cadel Evans (Aus) Davitamon-Lotto 5.01

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
The Mikester, (as the Jan is being referring to his bro-ham and fellow Mobster Michael Rodgers,) said that the Jan was trying to have the sweet sex with Simoni's bike pump when they called his name for the start. The Jan does not remember this, but it is seeming to be possible. I have seen this bike pump when the Jan is sober, and still the Jan would totally do her. Or it, maybe. The Jan is not being clear on the gender of bike pumps.
bwahahaha!!! :rofl:

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
The Mighty Uniballed One, the Lance, is now telling people that he thinks Jan is going to be winning the Tour this year. To which the Jan is being saying, Ja, no ****, dumbass.
:rofl:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Jan is needing to be writing about causing the pain and the suffering by winning the Tour de Suisse....

OMGF and I were watching it yesterday... when the rain started coming in, we were spouting Jan things like:

I am Jan, I am the bringer of storms and suffering.
You all will be fearing the mighty schnitzel!
Do you all see my thighs of destruction????

We were amused, anyway.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
another good update

The Basso's fear is smelling like cigarettes and back hair. No, wait. That's just the Basso.
I am the Jan. I am the Destroyer of Worlds.
So, fuc$ ja. The Jan is being rocking the road, bros. If you are not being hearing yet, the Jan is totally living up to his yearbook pledge of having a K/A summer. Of course, in the Jan's yearbook there were also many entreaties to "Stay Sweet," which the Jan was obviously ignoring.
Another Tour de Suisse in the can, and now it is being time for the Suisse-France double. Only the Mighty Uniballed One has done it, back in 2001, and before that, only Merckxxkexa-7. (Note to self: the Jan must learn to spell more things better-y.)
They are being loving the Jan in Switzerland, which is being kind of weird because the Swiss are being like the Vanilla Ice Cream of nations, while if the Jan were an ice cream, he would be the Chocolate Double Fudge with Chunks of Blood and Baby Tears. But whatever, the Jan is being cool with it.
There was being much rain and wind and lightning when Jan did begin to pedal yesterday, but that was totally being the Jan's fault. The Jan must be careful when pedaling, for when the Jan's massive thighs begin to spin so close together, they are creating a low pressure system centered on the Jan's "special place" that is often causing massive weather anomalies and atmospheric disturbances. It can be embarassing. There have been many cases where the Jan is being totally breaking it down on the dance floor, and then busts out with the Jan's favorite move, the Roger Rabbit, and then whole villages are blown away into ash and smoke, and for nights afterward there are being many sightings of strange lights in the sky.
So, the Jan saw that the CSC won the Team Time Trial in Eindhoven yesterday. Ooooooooooo.
Please.
The T-Mobile plan was actually being for Jan to compete in both events yesterday, and for the Team Time Trial the entire T-Mobile team would simply crawl onto the Jan's back, and then hold onto each other like some giant pink sphere of pain, and the Jan would just carry them the whole way. We even thought of maybe just driving the T-Mobile team bus onto my back and the Jan could just carry that, but when we tried it, little Matty Kessler started crying and said he was being scared and then he wouldn't get in the bus, and I'm like, Bro! Get in the ****ing bus! I am, like, already having the bus on my back! You better get freaking in there, crap face! But he wouldn't.
Sheep. The Jan is surrounded by sheep.
On the good news, the Jan is thinking he going to be starting updating regularly in the run-up to the Tour. The Jan is thinking of doing a daily update for the Tour, even, and like putting fancy computer internets graphics and stuff on his page. The Jan is being a little surprised at the many thousands of daily hits he is getting, and he is even breaking the top 100 blogs of the MySpace sometimes, which is meaning that the fans of the Jan are probably mostly a bunch of 40 year-old pederasts and maybe only 17 people who actually are liking to ride the bikes.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Konabumm said:
There was being much rain and wind and lightning when Jan did begin to pedal yesterday, but that was totally being the Jan's fault. The Jan must be careful when pedaling, for when the Jan's massive thighs begin to spin so close together, they are creating a low pressure system centered on the Jan's "special place" that is often causing massive weather anomalies and atmospheric disturbances. It can be embarassing.
:rofl:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
The Jan has answers.

You know, people are always being saying to the Jan, "Oh god! Oh God, NO! Please! Please God, have mercy! I don't even know you! Why would you do that? Someone HELP.... aargggchhhhh...."

Also, one time, a guy was being saying to the Jan, "Hey, the Jan."

And the Jan was like, "Yes, mortal."

And the guy was like, "Hey, you should totally be doing a mailbag sometime."

And the Jan was like, "You bore me. The Jan will see your kidneys now."

But later, when the Jan had washed off, I thought, "This is maybe being a good idea. Yes, the Jan shall do a mailbag."

So the Jan had the sweet sex with a bag of mail. This was not, in fact, a good idea. What can the Jan say, things got weird.

But the Jan is here to answer your questions. Go ahead, the Jan is always listening. And watching.

Q: Dear the Jan, you are being so great and totally awesome. I am a worm beneath the unholy heel of your clipless pedal shoes. Should I be taking the drugs to match one tenth of your awesome, earth shattering power? - Steve from Vancouver

A: Yes.

Q: Oh great and mighty Jan, who doth fill this vale of tears with fire and death with every stroke of your massive thighs, why do you ride such big gears. - Eli from Valencia

A. Because the cycling is pain. The cycling is soul crushing pain. The cycling is meant to make mothers weep, to make children scream, to crush the souls of the weak. The cycling is not spin class. Sure the Jan could ride a gear that is being the size of a tea cup, like Marinara Boy Basso, but the Jan is not here to dance. The Jan is here to reap.

Q. Oh my cruel dark lord, the Jan, master of all that dies and is never reborn. What is with Dave Zabriskie? - Sara from, um, the Antartica.

A. The Jan is having no idea. Dave Zabriskie is being the only mortal on this earth that is giving the Jan the willies. The Jan sees him in the interviews and it is like, dude, that guy is totally being a psycho robot. He is being having less personality than a roll of carpet. Personally, the Jan thinks he is being invented by Bjarne Riss and the CSC as an android who feels no pain, which is being the only way he is coming close to challenging the Jan in the time trials.

Q. Oh the Jan, you are dark and evil and blah, blah, etc., etc. So. What was with "The Look" everyone talks about that the Lance was being giving you in the 2003 Tour? Shoe - from, oh, let's say, Closet

A. Yes, well, it may be being hard for to you to be believing, but even with one ball, that guy is still a massive dick.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Bump...he updated his page.

"The Jan is being a simple man. The Jan takes in schnitzel and beer, and outputs death and pain. It is being that simple."

"People of France, gather your children. Run to the hills. For the Jan is coming. And death rides with him."

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
moff_quigley said:
Bump...he updated his page.

"The Jan is being a simple man. The Jan takes in schnitzel and beer, and outputs death and pain. It is being that simple."

"People of France, gather your children. Run to the hills. For the Jan is coming. And death rides with him."
Hahahha...I read that this a.m. too. I'm not a big Jan fan, but whoever this joker is that is doing his page has got me ready to cheer him on in the Tour!! :rofl:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Next to last the Jan post:

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quit being harshing the Jan's buzz.

Listen, OK, the Jan was just going to be taking this time to be preparing for the Tour. It is only being in like, some days from now. The Jan must be focused!

It is kind of being like those dreams where you are at the last day of school and suddenly you are realizing that you have not been being studied for your final in the Maths, and you are all like, "Oh, the Jan is totally fuschieked now!" And then the principal is being calling you to his office, and it is not being the principal, but instead it is being the bearer of the One True Ball! And he is being very angry, and he is being pulling down your lederhosen and spanking you, and your Grandmama is there and she is being crying in shame, and then you are waking up and you are being covered in sweat and you are doing the heavy breathing thing from the movies, and then your girlfriend is being like, "Hey, the Jan, first of all, thanks for the totally great sexes you are always being giving me, you are being the best with the sex," and then you are all like, "Ja, the Jan is being good at the sexes. It is known." And then she is being like, "Hey, what's the matter?" And you are all like, "I was being crying, and the Lance was spanking the Jan's tushy in front of the Nana, and, and..." And then she is being like, "Hey, shhh... There, there now. You were just having a bad dream. Come on now, there, there..." And then she is hugging you, and you are feeling better. But then, the camera is slowly zooming in, and, geschissen! She is not being the girlfriend. She is the Lance! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The Final the Jan Post... :(

Friday, June 30, 2006

Shame, shame, forever shame...
Category: Sports

This may be the last blog for a while.

It's hard to sum up the disappointment that comes with an announcement like this.

I love Jan Ullrich. I love him for his class. I love him for all the **** he eats from the press. I love him because he couldn't beat the arrogant Texan with a baseball bat, but Jesus did he try. I also love him for his near-genius ability to **** things up no matter how much natural talent God gave him, and always seemingly at the last moment.

But I hate this, and regardless of what comes out of this, Jan definitely had contact with that sleazy doctor, and Jan definitely lied about it. Innocent until proven guilty, but if you're T-Mobile, and staring at a very likely Tour de France victory, everything you've dumped hundreds of millions of dollars into for the last five years, you don't pull Jan out of the Tour unless you've seen some pretty hard evidence. And then for CSC to pull Basso AFTER Jan is already gone? Ivan Basso was nearly guaranteed a free ride to the Yellow Jersey with Jan gone, so don't tell me CSC didn't see something scary.

This is a disappointment on many levels for me, but it's a slap in the face to everyone who loves the sport, to every CAT racer out there grinding it out in Nowhereland for a place on a rickety plywood podium, and everyone who just gets out and rides.

If I'm going to cheer for anyone, I'm going to cheer for David Millar, who has been brutally honest about what he did, and is now trying to ride the Grand Boucle without anything in his bloodstream, unlike God-knows-how-many other riders in the peloton.

Thanks for reading, let's hope Jan and Ivan get themselves straightened out, and lets hope for the best Tour de France in 20 years.

Get out and ride.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
The reflux will be being missing the Jan's daily updates of pain, soul crushing, and speaking of yummy delicious puppies. It is being a sad day for the Reflux, the Jan, and the sport of cycles.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
reflux said:
The reflux will be being missing the Jan's daily updates of pain, soul crushing, and speaking of yummy delicious puppies. It is being a sad day for the Reflux, the Jan, and the sport of cycles.

the N8 is being the sad too...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
reflux said:
The poptarts made The Jan visit the doctor. Damn poptarts.