Quantcast

Japanese gultch, Saturday 10-6?

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So I have SAT's on saturday morning, and because of this I got the day off work. I havent ridden my bike a whole lot lately and I REALLY want to get out with some guy's to the trails...

Anyone want to ride Saturday afternoon? Somewhere in the ball park of 2-3PM-ish till dark?

Let me know who wants to ride.

P.S. One of the best TRAILS at the gultch has been remade for about 70% of it, much wider and better berms than any other trail there...I'll show it to anyone who joins me!

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
nope...the trails that I've been riding the most since I was on a BMX bike, I dont think I've ever taken you guy's down it.

Its a top to bottom trail on the ledge.

EDIT: Well...partially that one, but we turned left where normally I would continue right.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
ok, damien and i rode that a couple weeks ago. spits you out at the very bottom by the rode. those berms are butta

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
ok, damien and i rode that a couple weeks ago. spits you out at the very bottom by the rode. those berms are butta
Yup thats the trail.

and yeah, so much better then they used to be...its nice how wide the trail is too, and all the little jumps on the way.