Quantcast

Jared Graves, the 303WC Carbon, and dropping 30 lbs

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
The sex of the 303 carbon...

The 303 carbon is just sexy, but also not my point.

Wonder how Graves dropped 30 over the off season but yet bulked on a lot of muscle? I need to get on his training regime. Mind you I have no idea how to do that AND pay my bills, but that's not the point.

I'm thinking HGH and blow are going to be my new diet plan!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Wow.. That bike is teh sex. Amazing.

High rep, high intensity plyometrics worked really well to get me in shape to race DH the past two seasons. But they'd probably be pretty tough to do without a coach and a team to push you. Our whole Gravity team got noticeably faster from the workouts though.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
join any triathlon forum of your choice and you'll get advanced instruction regarding HGH and the whole she bang....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
The sex of the 303 carbon...

The 303 carbon is just sexy, but also not my point.

Wonder how Graves dropped 30 over the off season but yet bulked on a lot of muscle? I need to get on his training regime. Mind you I have no idea how to do that AND pay my bills, but that's not the point.

I'm thinking HGH and blow are going to be my new diet plan!
Tim Ferris claims similar things in his 4 hour body book but I'm too lazy and too suspicious to try it.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
The only way I can see him actually losing 30 pounds is if he went on a drinking and eating bender/binge when they cancelled 4X, and then got back into shape and came in a little lighter for DH. Nice looking bike though.