Quantcast

Jared Graves Video-And some News that's not about Graves

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
That was ridiculous...

My avg. transfer rate was 141 kb/sec.

I gave up after 46 MB.... what the hell is on this vid that makes it so long anyways?... Is it inter-cut with Oliver Stone's J.F.K.???

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
it's a large 76mb file... you'll need the latest version of Divx to view it (that's what Scott told me at least). i did it & it worked fine.. cool vid for sure!

Scott said he'll make a smaller file for it when he gets time. they were literally wrapping it up & uploading it last night when i was talking to 'em

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
DylanDeanDesign said:
yah, he's insane! that boy's got talent! he's done pretty well at the aussie bmx races too! making it to a number of mains on the elite level! crazy!
Is Jared going to pursue the 2008 Olympics? If anyone can balance a MTB and BMX career it would be Jared...he's a natural. Jared does look good out on the BMX track...he's got skills!

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
Graves came from a BMX race background many moons ago as well as being an XC dawg. He has (or at least, had) a shelf unit in his garage that is LITERALLY collapsing and buckling under the weight of all the cycling trophies he's collected over the years, it's ludicrous. His last NORBA season may well have been it's death knell ;)