Quantcast

JD Vance had sex with a couch.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So how long before the MAGA crowd and Fox News starts blathering on about how it’s totally normal to have sex with your furniture ? We’ll all be labeled as anti-murican for not blowing deep into a love seat.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The couch thing is a troll hoax and harping on it probably just fuels the fire of mud slinging about lies and propaganda. I doubt it’ll be more than a Fox talking point about how people left of center are vicious character assassins spreading lies.

JD has plenty of other things to poke fun of. Anyone else consider how his children = votes policy would prevent certain religious folks with vows of clerical celibacy from participating in the democratic traditions of this country due to their lack of genetic investment? I don’t hear defenders of the church outraged at this exclusionary angle.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The couch thing is a troll hoax and harping on it probably just fuels the fire of mud slinging about lies and propaganda. I doubt it’ll be more than a Fox talking point about how people left of center are vicious character assassins spreading lies.

JD has plenty of other things to poke fun of. Anyone else consider how his children = votes policy would prevent certain religious folks with vows of clerical celibacy from participating in the democratic traditions of this country due to their lack of genetic investment? I don’t hear defenders of the church outraged at this exclusionary angle.
This. No need to spread nonsense stories when there is so much *actual* bullshit going on.