Quantcast

jdcamb

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What can I say in this thread that hasn't already been said? I think the sentiments in this thread really show what a fine human being we all think you are, jdcamb, and we wish you nothing but a wonderful birthday full of great cheer and fond memories.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
What can I say in this thread that hasn't already been said? I think the sentiments in this thread really show what a fine human being we all think you are, jdcamb, and we wish you nothing but a wonderful birthday full of great cheer and fond memories.
You should write for Hallmark.

HFBD JD. Here's to another year of mind boggling!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Happy falling out of mom's vag day.

I was going to get you some glitter but apparently you've been visiting my favorite restaurant because the waitress had glitter all over her face and a weird twitch as well. You two must of had fun in the store room. When I went to drop off your gift at the FedX store the clerk notice the contents was labeled dead critter and told me to leave, bitch. So here's a shot of your new friend, maybe you two can become pen-pals. Either way, you'll have to supply your own glitter.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
May your glitter stocks be plentiful in this new year so you may spread it gleefully to your fellow man. As ya do.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Well thanks everyone. I managed to go all day without family or friends wishing me a happy birthday. I did however beat the living crap out of the first person to piss me off today. That was the best present I have had in years. Thanks douche bag.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well thanks everyone. I managed to go all day without family or friends wishing me a happy birthday. I did however beat the living crap out of the first person to piss me off today. That was the best present I have had in years. Thanks douche bag.....

So you do not consider us neither friends nor family?

Hurt and insulted,
Westy

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So you do not consider us neither friends nor family?

Hurt and insulted,
Westy

Well if I had access to the Courtesy Phone you could have called me on it and wished me a happy birthday. Between my brothers and I we have a tradition were you receive a surprise heartwarming chest punch on your birthday. So I got lucky...
I have a strange kinship with Mmike and well you too. I am not sure why? I got to witness Dalton and no day of bike racing I have ever been involved in has even remotely compared to that. I have friends here I know that....

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Err.... Yeah like I'm lazy, so ditto what that clown said. :thumb: