Quantcast

Jeanson....OUT!

Woh! Just read on VeloNews that Jeanson tested positive at Tour de Toona this year and since that counts as Numero Dos test positivo, she's got herself a LifeTime Ban!

Can I get a Woot Woot!

First Canada says, "Ummm, we can't let you ride Worlds with your levels so high you'll test positve." Then she 'oops' misses a post race test at Fleche Wallone, which counts as a positive, but was never sanctioned this time either.

Finally she gets the smack down. I'm sorry to be harsh. He 'handler' was one strange dude. From back in teh day when she was a skater or whatnot. She's had a strange life that's for sure. And obviously she's got talent. Too bad...so sad.:nopity:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Wow - it was only a matter of time before that caught up to her. I was always suspicious of her when I read about her history.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
The funny thing is that she didn't need to dope... I remeber doing a stage race in Tennesee back in April '01. Ms. Jeanson was racing with the 1/2/3 men, and started a minute behind me in an uphill TT. About 3 minutes into the race, she came flying past me on the steepest part of the hill, fully in the aero extensions, and completely still. I was going about 17mph at 360 watts, when she passed me she was easily doing 23-24 mph... Putting here power/weight ratio close to that of a D1 male...