Quantcast

Jeep 48STRAIGHT - Event Registration and Schedule

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Kind of a weird qualifier for this event. Info I have from 48straight says the cap is 75 racers and only top 16 qualify.
but, 4 racers are already "pre-qualified" and are only doing quallies for seeding purposes? hunh?
I'm sure these four are badasses from last seasons competition. But, how do you pre-qualify for a slalom event?
So if I get this right, say two of these four crash or whatever, then they would still bump the 15th and 16th true qualifiers out????
I really want to do this event but, wish the odds were better than top 12???
If the is cap 75 worlds best pros top 32 should qualify and no matter how popular you are you should still have to earn your spot at least....

Last edited:

DS Dom

Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Denver, Co
Kind of a weird qualifier for this event. Info I have from 48straight says the cap is 75 racers and only top 16 qualify.
but, 4 racers are already "pre-qualified" and are only doing quallies for seeding purposes? hunh?
I'm sure these four are badasses from last seasons competition. But, how do you pre-qualify for a slalom event?
So if I get this right, say two of these four crash or whatever, then they would still bump the 15th and 16th true qualifiers out????
I really want to do this event but, wish the odds were better than top 12???
If the is cap 75 worlds best pros top 32 should qualify and no matter how popular you are you should still have to earn your spot at least....

If you think you can make it then sac up and try... otherwise don't complain. You will still get to practice & ride with some of the top athletes in the world. Its still the best shot any rider in the world has of making national TV. I'm sure guaranteeing those top riders gets a lot of sponsor $$$.

Staplerzzzz

Chimp
May 21, 2007
Earth
After I fill out that thing where it ask a bunch of questions, I clicked continue and it brings me to a blank page. I've tried refreshing it, I've tried 3 different browsers (IE, Opera and Firefox) and I get the same result each time... wtf?

never mind I got it to work with IE after a million tries.

Last edited: