Quantcast

Jeremy Demers Tribute Video

grubenz

Chimp
Mar 10, 2002
Lynn, MA
Hey all,

Here is the Jeremy video that was shown at the JD memorial ride at Rye on 11/6/2004
It's been posted around the net but i didn't notice it over here.

20 megs, WMV9, 8 minutes

Right-Click on the J-man and Save as.

hope you all enjoy.

JD 1970-2004

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
Amazing video. I never knew the guy, but ive admired pictures of him riding for years. Ive watched the video several times, and ive cried every time. Im sure the parks in heaven are sick. Ride on Jeremy.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
The part where he is riding through the park as a 'ghost' gave me chills... I visited his website after as well... looks like he was a great guy...

rest in peace...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Yeah they really gave the guy some good words at the bike battle prior to the event. I didnt know much about it and still dont know how he died, but rest in peace bro...

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
wow he could rip it up on a ht. it sucks to lose a rider of that caliper and it sucks more to lose of guy of his stature. dont know him personaly but ive heard he was a kick ass guy.the trails and parks in heaven are now a better place because of this man.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
holy crap that is gutwrenching. how did jeremy die? it is the first i have heard of it. met him at the urban decay and chilled with quite a bit that weekend. he was the guy who invited me to the lenosky jump jam and was gonna put me up for the weekend.super cool guy and badass rider. ride on JD, ride on.