Quantcast

Jeremy R - Kitten and Bunny killer

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
You are preventing me from planning my first trip to Windrock. I need your special cassette removal tool.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Is this an inside joke or do you really need cassette removal tools? I have said tools.

Unless Jeremy is the special tool you need. :D

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Is this an inside joke or do you really need cassette removal tools? I have said tools.

Unless Jeremy is the special tool you need. :D
Specifically one that will remove the cassette from the Demo which has a fixed axle. Since the bike came from him originally I know he has it, and meeting him at lunch would be pretty easy. But if you have it as well and will be working late one night this week let me know.

Thanks

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Just checked. 10mm axle right? I have a Shimano one that will work as long as the axle isn't larger than 10mm in diameter.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I am not sure the diameter. It could be 10 or 12. Jeremy R should be able to cure all with both answers and tools. If he would just check the internets or his phone. If you could put it in your car I maybe able to make it to your work one night this week if you are closing.

Thanks

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Dave's old Demo, correct? It has a 10mm axle.

I only work late Friday. Call me if Jeremy can't get you his tool and we can work something out.