Quantcast

Jersey ain't so bad

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I have been lurking here for ever and have gathered over the years that some of you may have some experience with some zesty trails in Jersey.
I'm in Branchville for the next week and wondered if there is anything that I must ride. I brought my trail bike with me on this trip. Planning to head to Port Jarvis this afternoon.
Cheers

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been lurking here for ever and have gathered over the years that some of you may have some experience with some zesty trails in Jersey.
I'm in Branchville for the next week and wondered if there is anything that I must ride. I brought my trail bike with me on this trip. Planning to head to Port Jarvis this afternoon.
Cheers
Mahlon Dickerson is fun. Close to you also...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Haven't been on there for a long time, see if mtbnj.com is still active and you might be able to find a local guide.

Cheers
Keep us posted on what you find.
Wawayanda
Jungle Habitat
Ringwood
Sourlands...