Quantcast

Jersey Ordering

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Hoping it's not to late for us West Coasters.
Just sent ya 40 bones for a DH XL.
[I pay the additional 30 when you get them ... correct?]

Thanks again. Now everyone on the hill will know what a dork I am. :thumb:
Not too late. Ordering goes through tomorrow. Balance is due when they're ready to ship, roughly June 10th.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BikeGeek-

I just sent you $40 via PayPal as well as an email. Please note that the email is from my mom's account and I have my personal email account included. Please send updates to that account if they aren't posted in this thread.

Thanks man! :thumb:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Wow, busy night. As of 9:30am EDT, we have 33 XC jerseys and 20 DH jerseys!

Today is the last day to order!
I'll be crunching all the numbers first thing Thursday morning and then sending the order in with the deposit.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
is it possible to save on shipping? I think IAB, MMcG and maybe a few of us other monkeys could just get them shipped to 1 address and we could distribute jerseys on a ride some day....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BikeGeek said:
Wow, busy night. As of 9:30am EDT, we have 33 XC jerseys and 20 DH jerseys!

Today is the last day to order!
I'll be crunching all the numbers first thing Thursday morning and then sending the order in with the deposit.

XC pwn3z DH..!!!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Crazy Sweeper said:
is it possible to save on shipping? I think IAB, MMcG and maybe a few of us other monkeys could just get them shipped to 1 address and we could distribute jerseys on a ride some day....
I know I can get 4 jerseys in one of the $7.70 priority boxes, maybe 5. Figure out who will be the point of contact and I'll adjust the shipping for you guys.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
BikeGeek said:
I know I can get 4 jerseys in one of the $7.70 priority boxes, maybe 5. Figure out who will be the point of contact and I'll adjust the shipping for you guys.
sounds like a good deal. Anyone from central NYish want to get in on this with me? Stosh? Douglas? McGRP01?

J

JRB

Heidi said:
OK - you're cool then.
Uhm - actually, he will just have a jersey like the cool kids. He is not really that cool. ;)

*edit - wait - I take that back. Wumpus and I can share shipping. For that matter, you can just send his with mine and I will pay it.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
jacksonpt said:
sounds like a good deal. Anyone from central NYish want to get in on this with me? Stosh? Douglas? McGRP01?
Might be a haul for us/you Jackson. But Douglas, Treesaw and I might work. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah I could work something out with everybody. It could be a good reason to meet up.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
stosh said:
Yeah I could work something out with everybody. It could be a good reason to meet up.
ditto stosh, some of us CT monkeys will have an excuse to get together for a ride and some carb loading. IAB, MMcG, any other CT monkeys? How about a little ride in westwoods?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
For the folks that ordered the Women's or Racer's cut, or the DH jersey with a zipper, I'm sorry to say that we did not reach the minimum required to make those things happen. So, your orders will switch to the default of XC club cut or DH no zipper.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
re: Douglas/Treesaw/McGRP01

good idea, I even volunteer to be ship to person ;)
That works! :) And, as Stosh said, good excuse to get together again when they come in!! Or, if they run behind at all, we can distribute them at Dalton.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Crazy Sweeper said:
ditto stosh, some of us CT monkeys will have an excuse to get together for a ride and some carb loading. IAB, MMcG, any other CT monkeys? How about a little ride in westwoods?
Hey, I'm definitley up for a Westwoods ride. As far the jerseys go, me and the wife are the only CT monkeys (besides you) who ordered.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I wouldn't mind driving up Albany way or somewhere in CT. Both are pretty equidistant.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Echo said:
Damn I ordered 3 racer cuts myself, how could we possibly not have made that minimum? :confused:
I have you down for 2 racers: Isa (s) and T-blazer (xl)

Was there another? I still have to go through all the orders again to be sure I have everything right before sending, so I may have missed some.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
johnbryanpeters said:
We should get jerseys for deyv and isa, take up a collection at the M'fest to cover it. Anybody got a guess at sizing?

J
Already taken care of, hopefully I'll be delivering in Switzerland.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
BikeGeek said:
I have you down for 2 racers: Isa (s) and T-blazer (xl)

Was there another? I still have to go through all the orders again to be sure I have everything right before sending, so I may have missed some.
Ah, I thought Deyv was racer too, guess I forgot what I ordered. Hopefully 90 lb Isa won't look like she's wearing a tent :p