Quantcast

Jersey Ordering

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
For those who have PM'd me, sorry, but the order is in and it's too late to get one this time. I have no idea whether there will be another order.

For everyone else, the order is IN! The 50% deposit is paid, and I've spoken with the art department several times and it seems like everything is good there. It looks like we are still on schedule for shipment from the factory to me the week of June 10. :)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BikeGeek said:
For those who have PM'd me, sorry, but the order is in and it's too late to get one this time. I have no idea whether there will be another order.

For everyone else, the order is IN! The 50% deposit is paid, and I've spoken with the art department several times and it seems like everything is good there. It looks like we are still on schedule for shipment from the factory to me the week of June 10. :)
:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)

BikeGeek said:

You do way good work! :D :thumb: :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
jacksonpt said:
crap... I hope this thing fits over the man-boobs I'm developing. Damn I gotta get out on the bike more...
Better get a "bro" so they don't bounce and jiggle too much. :D

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Sorry if this has been covered in this thread somewhere, but I didn't see it in your initial post.

Do the jerseys have pockets? If so, on the sides or in the back?

Can't wait!!!

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
Sorry if this has been covered in this thread somewhere, but I didn't see it in your initial post.

Do the jerseys have pockets? If so, on the sides or in the back?

Can't wait!!!
XC have 3 in the back. DH don't have pockets. If you got DH, you will have to wear your fanny pack.