Quantcast

Jersey Ordering

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I can have my money to BG in pleanty of time for you to bring the jersey's to MBW. :)

BG of course just needs to let me know and I know he's already got a lot on his plate!!! :)

I really hope we can have them for MBW that would rock, it could be the first big group picture with monkey's and their jerseys......

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Man - I just shaved my legs. :(
You need some chick pants to go with those legs? ;)

Well, shoot. I might have to dye my hair green and black too. Well, it's already black... I usually do red or blue for the 4th but I may have to deviate this year.

Thank you BG! Kudos to you for your effort, committment, and follow through on this. You rock! :thumb:

J

JRB

I am gonna paypal you in a bit, Tim, but Wumpus and I discussed you just boxing our 3 together to save on shipping.

J

JRB

Paid. You can send mine to Wumpus or send his to me. Just DON'T send them to Gramps JBP. :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
loco said:
I am gonna paypal you in a bit, Tim, but Wumpus and I discussed you just boxing our 3 together to save on shipping.
Mmm-kay, but I can only get 2 jerseys in one of the $3.85 flat rate envelopes (see page one of the thread :p). 3 jerseys fit in the $7.70 flat rate boxes. If you figure $7.70/3 then the only person saving any money is the person who only ordered 1. The person who ordered 2 pays more than they normally would have. :D

J

JRB

BikeGeek said:
Mmm-kay, but I can only get 2 jerseys in one of the $3.85 flat rate envelopes (see page one of the thread :p). 3 jerseys fit in the $7.70 flat rate boxes. If you figure $7.70/3 then the only person saving any money is the person who only ordered 1. The person who ordered 2 pays more than they normally would have. :D
Nope - I plan to forfeit any freight. I would even give Wumpus the money, but like the PM said, it's the least we can do to give you just short of 4 bucks.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Effing sweet! I'll be sending payment on Friday. Ooooh... I wonder if it'll get here before N*. (If not, it's no biggie. Just wondering)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
The jerseys look awesome!!!! great job!!!!! If there are any that people back out on, or if you order new ones please let me know

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BG, Sorry its taken me so long to get the PayPal out, I'll do it in a little bit when my mom gets home from work. Its her account and she's not wanted to do it lately. :p So no, I did NOT backout.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
COmtbiker12 said:
BG, Sorry its taken me so long to get the PayPal out, I'll do it in a little bit when my mom gets home from work. Its her account and she's not wanted to do it lately. :p So no, I did NOT backout.

If he doesn't pay you, i will take his jersey...... :evil:

If you have any extras in large, I will glady take one off your hands. I wanted one real bad but I have been super ass broke til a few weeks ago