Quantcast

ecsnsmb

Chimp
Jun 10, 2008
NJ
All of this makes me ill. My eyes and brain and soul are crushed, just knowing that there are people like that out there. I too have been unable to avoid such d!ckheads. As a resident of the Jersey Shore, every summer, we must be exposed to these tool bags walking around like they own the place, being rude, loud, littering and just being assholes in general. How can they live with themselves? I did get a good laugh out of some of your posts though!
Cheers

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
btw - your name has little impact on the outcome of the selector. just keep hitting refresh, then change your name and hit it a few more times and you will see several of the same ones pop up. if only there were a less flimsy way of knowing my true shore name. perhaps it is time for a walk about.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
btw - your name has little impact on the outcome of the selector. just keep hitting refresh, then change your name and hit it a few more times and you will see several of the same ones pop up. if only there were a less flimsy way of knowing my true shore name. perhaps it is time for a walk about.
You make it sound like this has a diminishing effect on the awesomeness of our nicknames. Your mind games won't work on me.

Fist pumps!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Are you mad that it never had "hook (blah blah blah)" in it???

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Doesn't really bother me that these people are douchebags.

There is clip from the new show where one of the girls gets punched in the face because she caught another guido stealing her drink.

While I hate seeing women slapped around, she chose to go to a bar cruising for douchebags, and stuff like this is bound to happen. I've been to a thousand bars, and I have never seen a girl get punched, because I don't hang out with douchebags.

However, MTV chose to show this clip and they are exploiting violence against women.

What if this girl was seriously hurt? Would they show it then? Well, what's the difference between getting knocked out and severe facial trauma? Rating points?

I stopped watching MTV reality shows a long time ago when they stopped being pseudo-documentaries and became a collection of pretty idiots who could be manipulated by the producers.

But exploiting violence against women is my line.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
It's funny that the italian group was boycotting mtv's advertisers to get this pulled. Should they be focused on cleaning up their own act? Even if mtv pulls the show, there will still be a bunch of fist pumping guidos out there, right?

Treat the disease, not the symptom.

Sep 15, 2009
cesspool
yeah, you havent seen him in a while...he's got roid rage now.lol
i am dying laughing.

I put my first and last name in, i got

"the sausage party"

I grew up on the North Shore of Long Island, and now i live in Jersey City, right near Hoboken. I have been unable to avoid this demographic for most of my life. it can be painful in real life but the show is painfully hilarious.

IH8rice, that guy Ronnie on the show, i think his last name is Kreuger, looks like our boy is hitting the juice and tanning pretty freaking heavy.
I am also buying a BMW and getting some club music to crank up to get me pumped for the gym. I just got a 5 gallon bucket of hair gel too.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I haven't seen the show or closely followed this thread but search reveals no mention of the proper nomenclature on RM yet - benny, bennies, or bennies go home?

bennies: The term BENNY originated from the letters of the train stations on the Jersey Shore line where annual tourist come down to the shore and mess up everything between Memorial day and Labor day.
(B)ayonne
(E)lizabeth
(N)ewark
(N)ew (Y)ork

Locals can spot a BENNY from miles away. They're usually of Italian decent, mostly from New York, they ask the dumbest things like "Which way is the beach?" and "What do you guys do during the winter?", they can't drive for ****, they think they're sweet, they crowd out beaches, malls, and basically our entire lives. They know only the major roads to get to the shore + home, they think it's cool to come down for the weekend, go to one of the 50 clubs on Ocean Ave., trash the state and leave on Sunday. The cops all come out after Memorial day and hunt for the New York plates until Labor day, they pay WAY to much for a shack a block away from the beach, they can't handle a Jersey Girl nor do they know just how good of a state New Jersey is.

Best of all, they have no ****ing idea what a 'Benny' is.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Doesn't really bother me that these people are douchebags.
Oh, but I think it does
What if this girl was seriously hurt? Would they show it then? Well, what's the difference between getting knocked out and severe facial trauma? Rating points?
The difference is a broken Maxilla and A broken zygomatic bone
I stopped watching MTV reality shows a long time ago when they stopped being pseudo-documentaries and became a collection of pretty idiots who could be manipulated by the producers.
Evidently not.
But exploiting violence against women is my line.
Well, To be fair, all of the greasy blowout ridden Dbags are all being exploited.

Plus, I guess you have never ever made a joke about a falcon punch, or some sort of violence against women?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, To be fair, all of the greasy blowout ridden Dbags are all being exploited.

Plus, I guess you have never ever made a joke about a falcon punch, or some sort of violence against women?
At some point, people have the freedom to say no. I'm sure they were convinced to sign away their privacy by the producers, but these people have seen The Real World or the Hills. They might have made a bad decision, but they chose to sign on to be exploited.

And yes, I have made jokes about violence against women. Two things though: I never hit a woman and I have not used my jokes to further my own gains.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
btw, I finally caught 10 seconds of Jersey Shore.

One of the retards is bragging about how if you mess with me, you get smacked back.

He had punched a guy who was being held back by his buddy. Wow that's tough.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
im gonna be on next years season, im takin a few weeks off from racing to help my acting career and hopefully land a sweet movie gig.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Yea, I was gonna say, Shrek needs to start tanning since he's not wintering in Fontucky
no worries, the family gave me a years pass at the spray tanners, they are all gonna be haterz on the DFY machine. i be smashin all the hoes, 2-3 a night (which isnt anything new hahaha)