Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, it was like meth! I wanted to turn the channel, I wanted to look away, but I was hooked! 4 guidos and 4 bimbos living in a house on the shore. It goes so far beyond anything reality TV could have reached before.

Yes, I watched the entire first episode and can't wait for the next one.

MTV Staff Getting Death Threats Over 'Jersey Shore'

The “Real World” style show features a group of Italian-Americans in a summer house together in which they refer to each other as “guidos” and “guidettes” which has enraged other Italian-Americans.

"Their behavior is reprehensible and demeaning in all respects," André DiMino, the president of Unico National, told the NY Times."I don't see any redeeming value in the show. They are an embarrassment to themselves and to their families."

MTV is providing a one-dimensional, dramatized version of a very small group of visitors’ summer experiences in one Jersey Shore town,” Daniel Cappello, executive director of the Jersey Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau said in a statement. “We're flattered that MTV thinks we're an interesting enough destination to warrant an entire reality series,” said Cappello. “But the national TV audience is hardly getting the full story.”

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I saw about 9 seconds of that show and had such horrible flashbacks from high school I think I might have passed out for a while.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I watched for like 5 minutes, and after I saw the buff guy talking about blowouts and protein powder I quickly left.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Maybe it's my west coast upbringing, but I thought these types of people only existed on the internet.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I watched the first episode. Pretty hilarious train wreck of people on it. I can't wait to see that small chick get decked.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Maybe it's my west coast upbringing, but I thought these types of people only existed on the internet.
you have never met my sister-in-law. She is from the Jersey shore & it sounds like this show could be about her family. :shocked:

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
the jersey shore style has made its way to central PA and continues to makes its way west bound. For those of you west of tornado alley feel lucky because that could be the only barrier strong enough to stop the force of that much hair spray and Mousse!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
you can clearly see by the expression on her face and her body language that she was in the process of telling him how it is ....

At least now she'll have a black eye, and the other guys in that club will assume that she has a boyfriend already.

If MTV isnt the worst thing on the air, I dont know what is.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just realized I watched not one, but two episodes last night. Amazing. I was so in awe of the awesomeness that is the Jersey Shore that I didn't notice I had lost 2 hours of my life.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I just realized I watched not one, but two episodes last night. Amazing. I was so in awe of the awesomeness that is the Jersey Shore that I didn't notice I had lost 2 hours of my life.
i hate you for bringing this all to my attention.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
oh the memories of college I get from watching these asshats.

These fukks flock to Buffalo every fall to attend the Univeristy At Buffalo, gotta love State schools. 98% of the population of Staten Island and Long Island should be burned.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
oh the memories of college I get from watching these asshats.

These fukks flock to Buffalo every fall to attend the Univeristy At Buffalo, gotta love State schools. 98% of the population of Staten Island and Long Island should be burned.
Obviously you missed the lesson on States.