Quantcast

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
well its time for me to get my swell on at the gym and out lift these ****in pansy ass middle school kids. than im hittin the spray tan, than getting my new ****in hair cut, than fist pump some bitches at da bar.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I'm starting to like these Jersey Shore kids. I mean, as far as reality tv people go, I put them below anyone on the Hills or Spencer Pratt in terms of "Evil"

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
wife made me watch the episode of the chipmunk getting her cheek nuts shivered. Those are some legitamite northeast inbreeds without doubt. "You wanna touch my poof?" "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I said touch it, don't mash it."

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I can't believe that jackass from the bar shoving his wife in front of him then trying to hit OVER her. Must be an East Coast thing.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I can't believe that jackass from the bar shoving his wife in front of him then trying to hit OVER her. Must be an East Coast thing.
That was a pretty screwed up thing. I've been waiting to see Ronnie in a real fight!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
When they were cooking lobsters and Snooki was offered to put a lobster in the pot did she not say something along the line of: "I don't like killing them when they are alive"

And in the same episode she called the ocean a lake when Ronni threw her in the water.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
When they were cooking lobsters and Snooki was offered to put a lobster in the pot did she not say something along the line of: "I don't like killing them when they are alive"
my g/f and i were on the floor laughing when she said that.

in the preview for next week she asked for (dinner) rolls, but someone told her she has enough already.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
The opposite happened to my buddy. He roided up and got all pimple zitted huge, bumped shoulders with a real haus with fur coming out his eye sockets and got beat down. He deserved it.
yeah thats usually the case, which is why i said my original comment. usual the muscled up guys get stomped first

kemosabe83

Chimp
Jan 19, 2009
new jersey
I was expecting a fist fury when Ronnie fought that dude. That juicehead needs to get his ass kicked by someone not drunk and half an idea how to fight. That makes a great show and ratings.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
I dont know, I thought ronnie handled the scene pretty good. He did everything he could to NOT fight but the drunk dude and his beat girlfriend just kept pushing it. Really that chick should of got thrown off the board walk too, looked like she was enticing more than trying to calm it down. And ronnie's chick didn't help either. I guess it doesn't need to be said that they're all making fools of themselves on TV for our enjoyment. But I could probably find a good side to all of those guys except the situation dude, he seems more of a punk then any of'um.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The opposite happened to my buddy. He roided up and got all pimple zitted huge, bumped shoulders with a real haus with fur coming out his eye sockets and got beat down. He deserved it.
One of my friends won New England Golden Gloves, but in real life, he might not seems that impressive, just 6 foot and 185lbs.

He would never start a fight with you or I, but he was looking roid-raging muscleheads to trash.

He would have a field day on the Jersey Shore...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You guys made me watch that episode.

Sammi running her mouth reminded me of the greatest opening scene of a movie. I give you:
Way of the Gun. Watch and giggle.

I gotta say that the guy handled himself in exactly the way a man should. Say nothing, try to calm down your loudmouth sidekick, try to get her away from the muck face, then accept that you have to turn the guy off. Then walk away when your business is handled. Say nothing to the guy, dismissing him for what he was. Very nice.

He got some solid licks in on Joe the Plumber, but could have definitely rolled the guy way worse and seriously hurt him, but he chose not to.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You guys made me watch that episode.

Sammi running her mouth reminded me of the greatest opening scene of a movie. I give you:
Way of the Gun. Watch and giggle.

I gotta say that the guy handled himself in exactly the way a man should. Say nothing, try to calm down your loudmouth sidekick, try to get her away from the muck face, then accept that you have to turn the guy off. Then walk away when your business is handled. Say nothing to the guy, dismissing him for what he was. Very nice.

He got some solid licks in on Joe the Plumber, but could have definitely rolled the guy way worse and seriously hurt him, but he chose not to.
All bar fights involve douchebags on both sides, and if there were that many douchebags at a bar, I would go home.

After reading a few Hells Angels books, which their motto is "All ON One", it is clear that the only reason to fight is your life is being threatened. Any other provocation is either a simple accident, innocent miscommunications, or hurt feelings, all magnified by alcohol.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
cause moving to the south is better :think:

and 1 person from this show is from NJ
Yes,

Bennies are not jersey, they are an infection as the result of temporary and/or permanent migration from the NYC Metro area.

As far as Jersey goes, Pinies (Pine Barrens weirdos) can be interesting.