Quantcast

jethro tull has summed up my existence

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
or at least last night's:

had plans to grab some dinner and see Camper Van Beethoven play @ the Middle East; they are a great fun band which i've not seen in probably 15 years. so we grab some great dinner @ a bistro (Central Kitchen; i had the 1/2 roasted chicken, Hil had braised lamb shank w/ goat cheese spaetzle) beforehand. after the 2 hr leisurely meal, we realize that we've still got 2 hr before CVB gets on stage.

ugh.

feeling content and a bit tired, we decide to drive back home and send the sitter back earlier than she'd expected, skipping the show.

:rolleyes:

splat

Nam I am
I thouhgt this is what you ment

Sitting on a park bench --
eyeing ittle girls with bad intent.
Snot running down his nose --
greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.
Drying in the cold sun --
Watching as the frilly panties run.
Feeling like a dead duck --
spitting out pieces of his broken luck.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
(Central Kitchen; i had the 1/2 roasted chicken, Hil had braised lamb shank w/ goat cheese spaetzle)
This is your problem. You don't eat stuff like this before going to a rock concert. You gotta eat crap like nachos and chili dogs and crappy beer. Well, you could probably replace the crappy beer with something better, but lamb shank? That's where you went wrong.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
this is true...we probably just should have eaten some fried falafels or the like @ the ME restaurant...but we get into the city so seldom it seemed like a good idea. the food was terrific. capped nicely by some Pontet-Canet '01

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You better just mail me all your rock N roll records and cds. We'll get you a nice Zamfir record instead.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I might try to venture out into the realm of live music again.

I have wanted to see BRMC for awhile and they are playing somewhat locally in February.

CVB, hmmmm, I think I may have seen them before.