Quantcast

JFC, Yesterday Was Fun, This Is Today GMT (Sunday)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
WTF is a beer store?

Every store around here is a beer store. To the point it is clear this town has a drinking problem.

Can even get beer at barbershops.
The beer store is where one buys beer, in the great province of Ontario.

:busted:

We can buy beer at some other stores, but it's pretty limited.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The beer store is where one buys beer, in the great province of Ontario.

:busted:

We can buy beer at some other stores, but it's pretty limited.
Oregon has state run liquor stores, but beer is available in regular grocery stores and gas stations. That was weird to me when I first moved here and they were closed on Sunday back then, too.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oregon has state run liquor stores, but beer is available in regular grocery stores and gas stations. That was weird to me when I first moved here and they were closed on Sunday back then, too.
We were kind of surprised in North Carolina (a few years ago), when we stopped at a gas station outside of Asheville, and you could get beer on tap.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
talk and tour were well received...went for beers and tacos with my friend after. it was at like 4 though so ventured out a while ago for second dinner/beers near my hotel. found a good brown ale and ahi tacos for second dinner. will sleep well soon. docent training tomorrow am, then back to cacackalacka.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
What's going on?
Yakima is ganglandia and the schools are over run with chaos. My wife is moving back to her home town so my kids can pretend life is beautiful in small town Wyoming.

I've got a business I bought a year ago that is in storage and I need to get into a space to organize and develop it. I think in 18-24 months I can grow the sucker to the point of needing to hire help and then be more felxible for spending time with my crew.

Not an ideal situation by any means. Our house has lead in the soil and I am about to build a shop and do mountains of earth work. Theres alot of reasons why this is happening but fuck man it hurts!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Rode an 11 mile Downhill (of the intermediate, skinny flow trail type design). Was really fun riding at a reasonable pace, coaching wifey a little, rippin’ fast but not terrifying, etc. Great pre-travel day rip. Home now!

IMG_2024-07-14-211723.jpeg

IMG_1805.png

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Haven’t been able to keep up with the Monkey since I started hiking. So why are you traveling so much lately ? 10K plus miles or something like that.
Helping people move mostly. Friends and my wife/kids. One went half way across the country, the other all the way across the country. Plus a few trips to Boise for good measure. On the road to Portland, OR delivering peaches now.