Quantcast

JG Thursday!? :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
it's supposed to be rainin if i don't work and the rain tapers off by the evening i think i'll take the trip up there. :) How's that for a big "maybe"....

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Jr_Bullit said:
I should have a light before our 4pm meet time tomorrow...

Who's in? The usuals?
Will it be charged up by then?

Oh if Skooks makes it up I am definately in.

If weather gets in the way I understand and will use the time to go shopping for.........

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Can't.
Griffin tonight though. And, it's not supposed to be raining....
(Just Southeast of Carnation off 203) Camp Don Bosco or Davidson's Sawmill sign on NE 11th. Rocky(Victor Falls type) XC stuff.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Well, I dunno what the weather is like everywhere else...but right now (just before 11am) it's sunny and warm out! :) Fingers crossed it holds till tomorrow.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
:think: :think:

Mukilteo tomorrow

Tomorrow: Cloudy and windy at times with periods of rain. High 48F. S winds at 25 to 35 mph, diminishing to 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tomorrow night: Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Being a roofer i look at the Kiro7 doppler all the time. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have tomorrow off,(if the forecast is correct.) and if the showers get spotty in the evening i'll be down for a ride, but if the doppler has a huge green or yellow or even worse red blob that fills the whole screen then it's just not in the cards. :)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
maaan :mutter: buncha pessimisstic party poopers :grumble: :D but I can't say that I blames ya! It gets mighty slickery in them there woods if the dirt be wet.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
maaan :mutter: buncha pessimisstic party poopers :grumble: :D but I can't say that I blames ya! It gets mighty slickery in them there woods if the dirt be wet.
I get more freaked out by the wind :eek:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Shoulda been out tonight. Great evening. Ahhhhhh.
No rain at all the last 4 wednesday nights in a row. Of course, that will jinx the next one.
Snacks, thinking about heading back behind my place this Sunday and I talked to a couple others tonight who know it well. Has TH been out there lately? I heard the motos got to it.

Batten down the hatches!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Well I am out for tomorrow eve. The fork on my Jekyll now belongs to Evilbecca's Specialized. The Cannondale won't see another fork untill tomorrow night me thinks. Too late to ride. Good news is she is getting bored again (Evilbecca) so may be comming out to ride with us from time to time. :thumb:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Well that IS good news :) can't wait to see her out there! This week has been not so great for me getting to go do as I please so if the weather keeps me in tonight, it's nothing new.