Quantcast

jill kitner

Uruk-hai

Monkey
Oct 13, 2004
The 'Quah
No shame in losing to someone who is faster than you, no matter if they are a boy or a girl...think of it this way: you lost to a future world champion. No shame in that.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
No shame in being beat by Jill !!!

I went to elementry school with Jill and that girl has always kicked ass. She and a few of my classmates were on one of the best premier girls soccer teams in the state and they would ALWAYS kick your ass. I was a small kid and played rough and it was fun to play soccer against her and her teamates cause they hit harder then the guys did. We had a spring pickup league one year and thier team entered against an all guys league and they beat the **** out of us. It was fun and competitive cause we were the #1 guys team and loved to play rough. She was a trooper..

I have always riden bikes and never been that great just liked doing it. I remeber in 3rd grade she came home from ABA grands with a trophy taller then her. Since being a lil tike she has always kicked ass taken names and had this insane drive.

I have not seen her since school but run into her brother from time to time. Im so stoked she is still getting to do what she loves and having fun. GO Jill Go !!! Keep riding your ass off...

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
DesuL said:
I remeber in 3rd grade she came home from ABA grands with a trophy taller then her.

From the PR...
The 24-year-old Kintner began racing BMX when she was 16, and killed it.
Who's right and who's wrong?