Quantcast

Joaquin Miller... anyone gonna be out there today?

East Bay Rich

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
WC CA
I was there on my black hardtail with my friends (Bighit & AC1). Saw Matt C on his new V10, one guy from RideSFO rockin' a brand new Roco'd Blitz + white 888, & a whole freeriding family of 3 adults + 3 kids decked out in full armor... seemed like there were more freeriders and trailriders than hikers and trailrunners. It definately is/was a good day to ride.

: )

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
East Bay Rich said:
I was there on my black hardtail with my friends (Bighit & AC1). Saw Matt C on his new V10, one guy from RideSFO rockin' a brand new Roco'd Blitz + white 888, & a whole freeriding family of 3 adults + 3 kids decked out in full armor... seemed like there were more freeriders and trailriders than hikers and trailrunners. It definately is/was a good day to ride.

Might have been some customers I sent there. Dad and sons have D'back XTS's, Mom has a Big Hit, and even the little daughter rides too.

In comparison, one time when my dad was mad at me, he threw my bike across the room.

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
East Bay Rich said:

I saw you guys loading your bikes up when we were shuttling and leaving. too bad we didn't hook up. I was riding a PX gimp and my buds were on a V10 and yeti DH9.