Quantcast

Joaquin Miller this Sat morning?

keen

Monkey
Mar 30, 2003
Brian HCM#1 said:
I'd like to shuttle it instead of pushing. Anyone gonna be there this sat and is familiar with the route?
May not be the best day for JM . They will be doing trail maintenance on the best two runs. Lets not get in their way... better yet lend a hand. PM me if you have another day in mind I can show you the routes.

Joaquin Miller Park Trail Work with BTCEB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTCEB will have a trail working day in JMP Saturday June 3rd at 9:30am.

We will meet at the parking area by the restrooms near the Sequoia Arena gate (off Skyline) at 9:30am. Take the Joaquin Miller/ Lincoln Avenue exit off Highway 13 (Warren Freeway). Proceed up the hill (east) on Joaquin Miller about 1 mile and take a left onto Skyline Blvd at the light. Continue on Skyline 1.2 miles and take your first left into JMP. Circle around to your right to the rest rooms. BTCEB will supply the tools. Bring gloves, water, and sturdy shoes. For more info write david@btceb.org

We will be working to clear the overgrowth on the Chaparral and Cinderella trails.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Brian HCM#1 said:
No, it's the last weekend in May.

Damn Rookie:rolleyes:

I hope know one lets you around a BBQ, it's opening ceremony for summer:thumb:
Then why the F I am still stuck at work on a Holiday Weekend Friday?!?!?

keen

Monkey
Mar 30, 2003
Brian HCM#1 said:
Thanks goodness this sat will still be May.
Damn I got my signals crossed w/ BTCEB, Was e-mailing about trail maintenance / holidays and got ahead of myself...:help: