Job Opportunity!

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I received the following offer by email this morning:

A Sketchy Sketchy Scammer said:
We are pleased to offer you an employment at Western Bridge Company

We are looking for new candidates for the shipping manager position. Our company has emerged as the leading innovator in the merchandise forwarding service with an approach focused on European and American customers.

This is a home-based, part time position. Your work is to receive and forward parcels to our partner in the States. It is not a sales gimmick or scam that requires paying the setup fees. It is a serious business opportunity. And there are no upfront payment from your side. You will never have to pay. We will be sending you money for the shipping charges beforehand. If you are at home most part of your time or you are online at least 2 hours a day, you can do it.

This job is paid very well. First, we will give you a trial. Trial period is not a contest; it is training before a serious work. There is no contract for the trial period but will be paid. The trial period lasts 25 business days since the first package arrives to your locations. You will be able to earn up to $700 for the first month. And it is also possible to earn the $300.00 USD bonuses, if you manage with the tasks successfully. The number of packages will not be fixed. The only limit is the five business week?s period. But usually candidates receive no more then 20 packages during this period. The packages are not large, so there is no need in large storage space. We usually pay with money orders. We do not often use Western Union for such payments because of high fees.

If this opportunity interests you, let me know and I will provide you with more detailed information and I will be glad to answer on all your questions. This is my job to clarify everything. I look forward hearing from you soon.

Contact me: job@westbcom.biz

Thanks
--
Best regards,
Linda Cross
Seriously, does anybody ever go for this stuff?:clue:

Registration info looks bogus too.