Quantcast

Jobs in the Denver area

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
My wife and I are moving to Denver in August, does anyone know anyone that is hiring?

I have tons of sales experience, bike and ski shop experience, a 2 year degree in Business management and a 4 year in communications.

Also looking for houses to rent close to trails to ride and no ghetto areas.

Any help would be great. :monkey:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Try the REI Flagship store in Denver.

Although their AC sucks cock in the summer.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Look into Golden or Morrison for great small town areas to live. Both have a ton of trails within a mile of anywhere.
I did not look in Golden for housing but i did in morrison with no luck. My mom's best friend lives in morrison, we love it there.

We need a house to rent for now or a place that allows dogs.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
that is where we are finding the most places that suit our needs(nice house, not ghetto). I also have a hard-on for Tippy's liquor world :cheers:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Tipsy's = :plthumbsdown::plthumbsdown:
Agreed. I went there because I was hoping a big liquor store with a funny name would have a large selection at low prices. Its a lot of open space and too much wine. The beer and whiskey weren't any cheaper than the 2 liquor stores within a mile of my house.

I guess they have to keep the prices high for those fancy rock fire places and freaky looking mannequins.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I think I went to applejacks a few times, is it near a chili's? right off of I-70?

$hit I am going to have to loose the buffalo way of addressing roads, here it would be 'the 70' yeah we are dumb.

ricrellim

Chimp
Aug 19, 2008
Colorado
Golden has that brewery thats run out of a dudes house. I went once and it was awesome hanging out in a neighborhood drinking out of plastic cups. I like Golden.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Argonaut Liquors on East Colfax - is that place still around? It used to be your one stop Friday night place to shop - blow on the go, best ho prices in town and they seldom carded. The awesomeness of East Colfax is not for pansies. :)

that is where we are finding the most places that suit our needs(nice house, not ghetto). I also have a hard-on for Tippy's liquor world :cheers:
This is the place to buy booze on Colorado...

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Argonaut Liquors on East Colfax - is that place still around? It used to be your one stop Friday night place to shop - blow on the go, best ho prices in town and they seldom carded. The awesomeness of East Colfax is not for pansies. :)

This is the place to buy booze on Colorado...
Yup. Argonaut kicks a$$. I used to make occasional "pilgrimages" down there to get booze.