Quantcast

Joe Rogan likes In n Out

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so me and manzi walk into In n Out today and who do we see? joe rogan. aparently he was in san diego to get a new tat done. hes a real nice guy. and when manzi asked him how many fear factor chicks hes boned hes like" im not allowed to say anything about that but you can imagine"

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
"Joe Rogan... I think I should tell you a little somethin' about myself that YOU may not know.

... I smoke ROCKS baby!"

-Dave Chapelle

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
chicodude said:
You're lucky....
I am resisting the urge to google.

Hmm, he's wearing a wife beater under a t-shirt...

Dancer for Britney?

International Male model of the year?

Star of Queer Eye for the (ambivalently) Straight Monkey?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
lovebunny said:
you ever seen fear factor?
Nope. Is that a TV show? Anyway congrats or whatever for meeting someone you recognize.

EDIT: I do respect his burger order, an animal style double-double is about the only fast food I eat these days.

mr2monster

Chimp
Jul 23, 2005
He's training for UFC so he's stacked quite a bit of weight on in the last 2 years.. From what i understand, he's quite good.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I saw him at the Improv here in town ... one of the funniest f'ing guys I've ever seen. And yeah, he did fight in UFC for a while and I guess he's gonna get back into it.

R

richcreek

MisterClean said:
I knew he was a shrimp!

Maybe I should be a contestant on his lame show and goad him into trying to beat me up. That would be fun.

He can't be all bad if he likes In N Out though...
He is still taller than tom cruize, he is only 5'4"

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
manimal said:
dude, manziman. i'll give you like $100 to seal and mail me some in/out burgers. the one thing i miss the most from socal.
It isn't worth it, I've overnighted burgers before and they just aren't the same, but your better off than my budy who was stationed in Japan for a while, I shiped him a double double and didn't account for how long it would take. APO isn't the quickest way to ship, after a week in a box they aren't very tasty, or so I here.

If you come out to SoCal and bring little Manimal so he can teach me a few tricks, the Inn&Out will be on me tho.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
***Tyrone crackhead voice***
"Joe Rogal, I'm gonna tell you something not too many people know about me....I smoke rocks."
***Tyrone crackhead voice***