Quantcast

Joes Jump Farm....

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
OK, the dirt stuff is pretty cool... but I really like the color on the Double and the 3/4 sleeve Rouge shirt. Might have to pick me up one of those. Way to rep it, bra.
Rode my first "REAL" Djs tonight. I have a lot to learn, and the first part is to forget everything I've already learned and start over. And I'm stoked.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003

First off that place is sick. LOL too bad for me the only thing I'd be able to do is the pump track. My dirt jumping skills aren't that good yet.

But quick ?, what fork is that on the Transition hardtail? I know it's 20mm, it doesn't look as beefy as the 36 series of forks. Just curious is all.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
But quick ?, what fork is that on the Transition hardtail? I know it's 20mm, it doesn't look as beefy as the 36 series of forks. Just curious is all.
It's a Float36 DJ RC2. I don't know if they are going to make them for the public or not. I know me, Watts, Matt V., and a handful of other heads have been riding them for the last year. It is by far the best fork i have ever ridden for dirt jumping.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
damn those jumps just keep shaping up!!! you west coasters have such an awesome scene in nor cal for mtbing. we have jumps but it lacks here riding wise. a few bmx pros and some good mtbers but nothing compared to what you guys have. hoffman bikes ryan barrett rides our local park though. is that brandon semenuk on the trek? i think it is i dont know though. sick fork too

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Wow! You guys did an amazing job there. The pics are great and all, but I need to see some vid to get the full effect :)

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Check Roguemtb.com. I put video episodes out on that website. We have been filming a lot at the Farm. I will be putting a Farm episode up sometime mid summer.
And, Grom-dom, that is Brandon on the Trek.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Brosiff landed on his face today. It wasn't pretty.

Spoons told me i couldn't do shoulder buzzers. This ones for you broham.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Last couple days have been ripping at the Farm. Here are a few shots.

Ty-stick 1 footed suicide.

Ryan tuck

Randy

Taylor T-whip

Gramderham wall hip scrub. Pure sickness.

Alex does supermans better than Superman himself.

AT.

Steezythreezy.

poo poo.

supra can.

Sippy.

AT split his chin like a vag, doing a tailwhip. It's better than hitting his head, and unleashing a gallon of piss in his pants, like the last time we went on a roadtrip.

This dog is straight fycking trained to deal with poachers. He owns the Farm.

Alex threeing.

Alex.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
OK... it's like 3am and I DID just climb off the wife, but am I the only one finding that tree that the dog is hanging from sexy? I see a skirt and a boober... Never mind, I'm gonna go roll the wife back over.

And that last pic is my fav. Looks so chill just floatin up there. And I gotta hand probs to any and all of you who jump hardtails. I had another long day today tryin to dial this chit, and it is SO FVCKING HARD trying to learn how to jump a hardtail after only riding big bikes for 6-7 years! I'm 34 and I've never jumped a non-suspension bike in my life, not even in the BMX days. Learning hurts, dudes.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I said we were done building, but the weather has been good for digging, and we came up with a killer new line out of the flat wall ride. We just got started on it, but it should be sick, super tech, and tie everything together when it is done. Here is the start of the new line.

This bowl is tight as hell.

Another pano shot from the oposite side.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
whats the deal with the salsa qr looking flaps on the front of the fork drp outs? qr20 system?
oh damn, that's the new 20mm no tools system from fox!!! like the new light gray action too...

but beyond that, damn, that's a deep bowl for the pumpage! not too hot, not too cool, just right.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
heh heh. we had good weather, so we just dug more gnar gnar bromaxshreddage lines at our uber schralp dirt jump haven. nice! that shiz looks a lot like fun. if im out on the west coast,we gotta get up and ride, zach

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
New line is almost complete. Me and my boy Sippy were finally able to hit today, after 2 weeks of building and rebuilding. We rebuilt it 3 times before it was done right. This line was hard as fyck to build. When you ride it you will know why. It ties everything together so perfectly. Flows like a waterfall.
Thanks to Filmdrew for the sick pics.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Installed 4000 watts of lighting for our DJ's yesterday. Should be in full night mode by this weekend.

The lights are movable units.

My two favorite bikes. The Grey Goose, and Squishy.

Tricep buzzer. My new favorite trick.