Quantcast

John Edwards: POS

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
What a POS, I can't believe I supported him....his wife is dieing from cancer and he is off screwing someone working on his campaign :disgust1:
http://www.time-blog.com/tuned_in/2008/08/its_mainstream_now_edwards_adm.html

The story in a small nutshell: the National Enquirer first reported in December that Edwards—whose wife, Elizabeth, not only campaigned by his side but has cancer—had had a love child with Rielle Hunter. (Edwards tells ABC he did not father the baby, though he also says he did not take a paternity test.) As Edwards dismissed the story as "trash," the Enquirer continued to publish followups after Edwards left the race, the story coming to a head when, first, an Enquirer reporter reportedly confronted Edwards in a Beverly Hills hotel where he was visiting Hunter, and later published what it said were photos of Edwards holding the baby.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You know that happened 2 years ago. And one of his staffers claims to be the father.

Mr. Edwards, who ended his bid for the Democratic nomination in late January, told ABC that his wife, Elizabeth, and others in his family became aware of the affair in 2006. The network said that Mr. Edwards “made a point of telling Woodruff that his wife’s cancer was in remission when he began the affair with Hunter.”
A former Edwards campaign staffer, Andrew Young, claims he is the father of Frances Quinn Hunter, who was born on Feb. 27, 2008. The Charlotte Observer reported last week that a copy of the infant’s birth certificate did not list the name of the father.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
You know that happened 2 years ago. And one of his staffers claims to be the father.
She was battling cancer while he had the affair, although I didn't realize it was so long ago. I'm with Silver, still a POS

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Oh please, like a love child is the WORST thing a politician has done. :rolleyes:

Not saying it's right, but it pails in comparison.