Quantcast

John McCain died.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Allahu Akbar does not mean "Thank God". It means "God is great".
I see that as the same thing. And I see what Fox News was doing was just trying to incite division and hatred towards people in another part of the world that have different beliefs. McCain saw through that. It was as normal a reaction for them as it is for a Texas high school football dad when his son scores a touchdown "PRAISE JEEBUS!".

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
McCain had an independent streak, sure. But he also set the stage for Trump by demeaning America with his choice of Palin as VP, not to mention in general being a warhawk through and through.

I feel sympathy for his family's loss, but that's independent of his actions as a politician.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
McCain had an independent streak, sure. But he also set the stage for Trump by demeaning America with his choice of Palin as VP, not to mention in general being a warhawk through and through.

I feel sympathy for his family's loss, but that's independent of his actions as a politician.
Cannot be forgiven.
Not his smartest choice.
But he was definitely a political powerhouse. He sat on a lot of chairs and had influence.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
guy seemed to be a stand up person. which is a lot to say for a politician.

having said that, in about 100 years, when the earth temperature will have risen 3-4C; humanity will look back at the early 2000s´ "drill, baby, drill" and will think wtf were we thinking... it will look as insane, as the use of x-rays for fun in the 19th century, does now,

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
you can say whatever you want about the state of american politics...
but it is just mind blowing to me, the inmense statute and refinement of some people going into politics in the states.

you just dont see a biden or an obama elsewhere...