Quantcast

Join the Diablo Team!

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey

Diablo Freeride Park is looking for enthusiastic mountain bikers for the following positions:

EMT- Get PAID TO RIDE!
Full or part-time paid position. Applicants must be certified in NJ, have reliable transportation and be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced resort environment. Mountain bikers with certification are encourage to apply. Competitive salary and free Diablo gear! Contact jgrzybek@diablofreeridepark.com for more info.

Diablo Trail Crew – Learn advanced trail and feature building techniques straight from the pro’s!
Volunteer position. Applicants must be 18 years old, hard worker, punctual and possess reliable transportation. Volunteers completing 40 hours of trailwork will receive a complimentary season’s pass, trail crew t-shirt, a custom Diablo backpack by Fox, TONS of Diablo Swag and discounts on bike parts. Over $400 of Diablo items! Click here to fill out an online application.

US Open Volunteers - Be a part of America's Premier Downhill Event!
Volunteer position. Applicants must be 18 years old and be available either Friday, May 23rd, Saturday, May 24th, Sunday, May 25th or all days! Volunteers will be compensated with 2 free lift tickets (for each day volunteered), a t-shirt, lunch, and a custom Diablo backpack by Fox. Click here to download a volunteer application.

mtb1989

Chimp
Apr 22, 2007
r u guys going up this weekend cause im upo for it if you are... where do i send i the application?

mistergold

Chimp
May 2, 2007
I can help from the 20th to the training session, for any duties...

if anyone can help with more inforamtions regarding the location, where to stay? closet town where to stay....
will appreciate

trexboy@hotmail.fr