Quantcast

Joining the Santa Cruz posse.... (PIC)

KeeblerElf

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
Ballard, Seattle
So I just picked up this frame from a guy in Poulsbo (WA) and I am putting it together tonight, I am pretty stoked. The wheels and fork I'll be using both came from ridemonkeys, (thanks monkeybidnezz & boomer-61!) I'll post more pics later!!!
And, no, I don't know what's up with taking the Santa sticker off. I believe there is a Santa. There is....

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Str8OutaBallard said:
I ride a Banshee... but I live in Ballard... have we met?... is this Joe?
Maybe this isn't Ballard, but were you riding across Stone about 6:30 yesterday? Down at the end before you turn towards Gasworks (34th I think)?
Saw two guys pedaling along on what looked like FR or DH bikes.

KeeblerElf

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
Ballard, Seattle
So here it is so far.... having a rough time getting the Gazzaloodi on my rim in back. Grrr.... Also need to find the right top-swing front derailleur....
No, didn't find it on ebay. Craigslist, believe it or not. Thanks for the compliments, people!

lucky13

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle, WA
Str8OutaBallard said:
I ride a Banshee... but I live in Ballard... have we met?... is this Joe?
Hey Mike,

I finally decided to join this forum,... Joe may be joining soon as he now has a computer as of last week.

Joel

p.s. I've got a whole mess of front der.s at home. What clamp size do you need? 31.8?

Jun 18, 2004
lucky13 said:
Hey Mike,

I finally decided to join this forum,... Joe may be joining soon as he now has a computer as of last week.

Joel

p.s. I've got a whole mess of front der.s at home. What clamp size do you need? 31.8?
Hey Joel...
I bet you would like the trial section on here... just thought I would say hi...

Jun 18, 2004
trailhacker said:
Maybe this isn't Ballard, but were you riding across Stone about 6:30 yesterday? Down at the end before you turn towards Gasworks (34th I think)?
Saw two guys pedaling along on what looked like FR or DH bikes.
Wasn't me... as for urban and my blk Scream... It's usually along 15th between Ballard Hs and Market... I ride it to the Ferry terminal once in awhile; there's fun riding around the water front (have you seen that loading dock to skinny on elliot)... once in a blue moon I ride my Scream at the Uw...

lucky13

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle, WA
trials section of this forum..... meh.

I'll stick to otn

Otherwise,.. this seems to be the general purpose mtb site eh? I need to check out mtbr or something else,.. any clues?

KeeblerElf

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
Ballard, Seattle
....I Need a 34.9 clamp front derailleur..... I have one, but what I need is a top pull TOP SWING. (so the clamp sits slightly beneath the cage.)
Got one?
Thanks.
StraightouttaBallard, I live near the church at 24th and 20th. I'll look for you cruising on 15th one of these days!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Str8OutaBallard said:
there's fun riding around the water front (have you seen that loading dock to skinny on elliot)... once in a blue moon I ride my Scream at the Uw...
Where on Elliott:confused: I'm riding my rig in to work tomorrow and will have to look for this on the way home.
I :heart: the staggered stairwell at the Bell Harbor Conference Center, where the first skybridge is on the waterfront when you're heading south from Myrtle Edwards. If you're slick enough, you can take the elevator back up and get at least two runs before anybody gives you a rash.
:devil: