Quantcast

Joke...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, "Seven points."

His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied, "It's fart football." A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Touchdown, tie score."

After about 5 minutes, the old man lets another one go and says, "Aha! I'm ahead 14 to 7."

Not to be outdone, the wife rips out another one and says, "Touchdown, tie score."

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Field goal, I lead 17 to 14."

He refuses to get beated by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.

The wife says, "What the hell was that?"

The old man says, "Half time, switch sides."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Pau11y said:
I think you're mixing hockey w/ football. :blah:
that reminds me...

i was watching the games last weekend when i over heard a friend ask how many quarters there are in a football game. :rolleyes:

for the record the same guy's message on his CELL phone says "i'm not home right now so if you'll please leave a message at the tone...." :think:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Pau11y said:
Maybe I'm a moron, but I don't follow. I think even SS was baffled w/ this reply at me.
maybe Im a moron too, but it seemed to me that me89 was sitting in his 3rd period of the day in school...grade 10 maybe? :confused: seemed obvious to me..

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
SilentJ said:
maybe Im a moron too, but it seemed to me that me89 was sitting in his 3rd period of the day in school...grade 10 maybe? :confused: seemed obvious to me..
Nope, nope, I got it now. Ok, I see where you were going w/ that...
Oh, and just so you know, my crack pipe is bigger than your, and SSs is even bigger. :blah:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yes deffinatly school but deffinatly not 10th more like 12th and i got bored so i decided to read her joke.