Quantcast

Joran van der Sloot a killer? nah

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/22/2010-06-22_emotionally_immature_joran_van_der_sloot_has_no_respect_for_women_psychological_.html

Joran Van der Sloot doesn't like it when you tell him he's wrong.

According to a psychological report, the 22-year-old murder suspect "does not tolerate when someone tries to contradict him. It generates in him a challenging attitude."

The report, according to CNN, goes on to state that the poker-playing playboy is "emotionally immature" and has a lack of respect for women.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/22/2010-06-22_emotionally_immature_joran_van_der_sloot_has_no_respect_for_women_psychological_.html#ixzz0rbXwnaNJ

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
article said:
According to a psychological report, the 22-year-old murder suspect "does not tolerate when someone tries to contradict him. It generates in him a challenging attitude."
get this guy a rm account!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
hopefully he'll get whats coming to him and maybe really admit to killing Natalie Halloway
Joran van der Sloot pleaded guilty Wednesday to all charges against him in the killing of Peruvian Stephany Flores.

"I am really sorry for what happened," he said.

He pleaded guilty to "qualified murder" and simple robbery.....

Jimenez added he did not expect the three-judge panel to reduce the sentence to the minimum guidelines under Peruvian law, 7 years in prison, but he does expect a substantial reduction of the 30 years he would otherwise get if he was found guilty in a trial.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
so what kind of jail would you like to be raped in? :D
something posh, you know, with candlelights and roses and ****.....

more funny bits. how did the police learn about the body????? the guy who helped the undertaker, got so drunk one day, he told the cops about it....

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
looks like they made it official
(CNN) -- An Alabama judge signed an order Thursday declaring Natalee Holloway legally dead, attorneys for her family said.
Probate Judge Alan King signed the order after an afternoon hearing in Jefferson County court in Birmingham.
Holloway was 18 when she was last seen in the early hours of May 30, 2005, leaving a nightclub on the Caribbean island of Aruba with Joran van der Sloot and two other men. No one was ever charged in her disappearance, and her body has never been found.
a bit weird no?
At that time, King ruled that a notice of presumption of death must be published in a local newspaper for two successive weeks, followed by a 12-week time frame to submit any evidence the teen is still alive, WBRC said. Barring any such evidence, the judge would then be able to declare her dead.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/12/justice/alabama-natalee-holloway/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
so; I read something on the news about this lately.

The guy was transferred to the worst (imagine that) top-security prision in the country, after threatening the ward at the prision he was before; and fathering a child/marrying a girl who worked at the prison. (cant make this shit up).

for the last 4 years, the guy has been in a hellhole in the middle of nowhere.
18k ft up in the mountains, with no constant running water/electricity, nor heating (winters are -20F, summers are just above freezing); where he has lost 60 lbs, has been stabbed quite a few times, and reportedly gets beaten to pulp on a regular basis; and still has 20 more years to go.

Thats worse than a death sentence.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
so; I read something on the news about this lately.

The guy was transferred to the worst (imagine that) top-security prision in the country, after threatening the ward at the prision he was before; and fathering a child/marrying a girl who worked at the prison. (cant make this shit up).

for the last 4 years, the guy has been in a hellhole in the middle of nowhere.
18k ft up in the mountains, with no constant running water/electricity, nor heating (winters are -20F, summers are just above freezing); where he has lost 60 lbs, has been stabbed quite a few times, and reportedly gets beaten to pulp on a regular basis; and still has 20 more years to go.

Thats worse than a death sentence.
and i bet his shit pussy is all stretched out.