Quantcast

Jordi Lunn HUGE crash!

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
Walked away? Dude - look at the state of his head. He didn't walk away unscathed.

That hair cut is one of the worst bike-related injuries I've ever seen.
:p

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
It's the sheer amount of blubber the man carries that enabled him to walk away from that.

Aug 4, 2008
Heh,

this type of event has to be the most intense feeling in life. Its surprising how much thinking goes on at times like this.

"Frack I'm going to die... Ok, maybe I can still pull it out somehow... Nah this is fubar. AND I forgot to take out the thrash my mother/father/spouse is going to be soo mad at me... Hey why is that flat thing approaching so fast... Its Big and Round... Hey Ill just call it GROUN...."

And you lie there pissed off, because you know that you just blew your season. And that you ain't gonna make that awesome road trip next week. Final straw is when you realize that you already blew your whole budget on bikes, leaving you without funds for new XBox games.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Heh,

this type of event has to be the most intense feeling in life. Its surprising how much thinking goes on at times like this.

"Frack I'm going to die... Ok, maybe I can still pull it out somehow... Nah this is fubar. AND I forgot to take out the thrash my mother/father/spouse is going to be soo mad at me... Hey why is that flat thing approaching so fast... Its Big and Round... Hey Ill just call it GROUN...."

And you lie there pissed off, because you know that you just blew your season. And that you ain't gonna make that awesome road trip next week. Final straw is when you realize that you already blew your whole budget on bikes, leaving you without funds for new XBox games.
that's why i stock up when i can afford them :brows:

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
Looked bigger than 20x30 ft.. Was he talking meters? This is in canadia after all.. Either way, glad he walked away!

Edit- naw looks more like he was talking ft.. which is strange haha

-Ryan
we like to mix measurement systems randomly. speed in kms, drops / gaps in feet, small parts in grams, total bike weights in lbs, etc.