Quantcast

JRA.... Man i just love them....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just thought i would share My JRA Stories of week

1st one. Lady has this Beat up Older Walmart bike Cruiser style. Anyways the rear wheel is So mangled it wont even Roll Half way around..... I ask her what she hit...... And there it was.... I was Just riding along when it stopped rolling.... Blah Blah Blah.....After a few minutes She was just riding along when "she Rode off a curb and tried to ride up again for a street crossing" When the wheel stopped turning

2Nd. Kid today, His bike is two days new for him, comes in with a blown rear tire and says i think my fork is bending also.....Ask him"What happened". I was just riding down teh sidewalk when teh tire blew.....So we look at the bike for him of coarse, and ask him again, same thing.... Tell him Look a fork like this one doesnt just bend...<Felt bikes product Btw> We can give you a 20% discount on replacing the fork. Same thing but trying the Ill act angry aproach....Thats when i am asked specifically to look at the bike and give assessment. I say to start, three things bend/break forks like that.... Abuse, getting hit by a car, and an act of god. Kids starts into me, and i interupt him and say Look I will show you, Take his back wheel off, Pull the tube and Inflate, showing the Huge Pinch, then show him the New flat spot in his wheel and describe a Nice hard flat landing.....His dad tells him he is full of .... Finally cops up to say Yeah is was a STep down i tried, bout 8 feet or so.....

Anyways, thought i would share, felt like a ramble, Add to with new posts about your JRA stories, i like hearing them