Quantcast

juakine miller ride today

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Bullsh*t you saw Rennie in Oakland. Why wouldn't that dude just do Auburn or Santa Cruz?

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
He was with some Giant rider and Forrest. They were running shuttles. I know it's hard to believe, but it was also hard to believe my eyes when we pulled into the parking lot and saw Rennie there with his syndicate V10...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Is this some kind of sex fantasy you and Montashu dream up? "You be Rennie, I'll be Peat, and we'll go downhill on each other?"

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
I saw Rennie and Forrest in Jouquin Miller this afternoon too! There also these two young guys pretending to be Nathan and Steve Peat fondling each other etc.....

Nope, I made that last part up! But Rennie was there in all his racing kit along with his red and white Sydicate V10.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
That would have been ideal accept Theo was not there to do the filming. At least when I saw them there was no filming going on. Perhaps there was earlier.

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
yeah, i missed the boat on that one...
i was trying to go out n meet em but
things fell thru....
next time tho!
the thought of rennie smashing chapparelle
puts a lil tear in my eye....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stoney98 said:
Fyi: It's Joaquin Miller and there are 3 major area codes in the Bay Area, try using it next time.
When I worked for Pacific bikes when they were still in Berkeley there was a kid that tried to convince me it was "Walking Miller" park.

:rolleyes:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
stoney98 said:
Fyi: It's Joaquin Miller and there are 3 major area codes in the Bay Area, try using it next time.
Uh, there are 4 area codes in the Bay Area (5 if you include San Jose). His is 925.

And trying to correct TheMontashu's spelling is like trying not to puke when you think about his relationship with ghettogt: impossible.

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
sanjuro said:
Uh, there are 4 area codes in the Bay Area (5 if you include San Jose). His is 925.

And trying to correct TheMontashu's spelling is like trying not to puke when you think about his relationship with ghettogt: impossible.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. God damn, I love you steve.

My mom has been trying to convince me that themontashu was in GATE (Gifted and Talented Education, an actualy program for "smarter kids") in elementary school, but for some reason I can't believe it? :help:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
ghettogt76 said:
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. God damn, I love you steve.

My mom has been trying to convince me that themontashu was in GATE (Gifted and Talented Education, an actualy program for "smarter kids") in elementary school, but for some reason I can't believe it? :help:
GATE? Sounds like GAyer Than Elton john.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
And now for a real story...

I think I saw Gary Fisher while riding up Euclid in Berkeley last night... big guy... say 6'3", whiteish blonde hair + skinny goatie... riding what looked like an unmarked ti-colored road bike + carbon fork...

I was riding up, he was bombing down.