Quantcast

Juliette Lewis grabbed my arm fat! (pics attached)

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Saw Juliette & the Licks again last night for a special Halloween show in Baltimore at the dingy Ottobar. It beat the pants off the D.C. show because the crowd was less reserved. I almost needed a chiropractor just watching Juliette on stage. She just went nuts, as did the rest of the band.

Didn't get a smooch this time, but she did yank on my upper arm fat (a.k.a. "teacher's arm") as a way of greeting me from the stage. It's been a while since I've really raised my hands to rock, and I think I better get my triceps in order before the next exciting show I see.

Photos attached. The first one is of Juliette and I. The second is (obviously) Juliette onstage. I have no idea why all those orbs of light showed up as there was no water flinging around and the lens was clean. It happened on almost all the photos. I've taken tons of live band photos in my day and have never seen so many light anomolies. Some of the photos make it look like it was damn near snowing! Perhaps some psychic energy showed up for Halloween?

Photos copyright 2005 S.J. Wang. Please do not download without permission.

Attachments

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Photos attached. The first one is of Juliette and I. The second is (obviously) Juliette onstage. I have no idea why all those orbs of light showed up as there was no water flinging around and the lens was clean. It happened on almost all the photos. I've taken tons of live band photos in my day and have never seen so many light anomolies. Some of the photos make it look like it was damn near snowing! Perhaps some psychic energy showed up for Halloween?
Looks like dust in the air.

Cool pics none the-less

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
TN said:
can i download your pics?
(j/k. :D )
Hee, hee, they're not my pics, which is why I care. But seriously, years ago, RollingStone and ArtistDirect.com ripped off this pic from my web site and didn't give me photo credit. ArtistDirect used it on their index page! So nowadays I'm really careful about giving photo credit.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Very nice! Hopefully they'll hit Phoenix. I don't see many show in my old age, but I think that'd be hella fun.

Capt Jack, you remind me of an ex. Any chance of, well..... Nevermind.

;)