Quantcast

***July 4th GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Fireworks and Explosives Day!! Yesterday was my birthday. If anyone has not wished me a birthday greeting in my birthday thread, I encourage you to take this opportunity to do so.

Slept like crap last night. Meh.

I'm celebrating by going to work. :think:
Me too! :weee: And Toshi is working today as well.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Having my morning cup of coffee and polishing my boots. We will have our Rescue rig in the 4th of July Parade. And since the Fire House is located at the end of the parade route and across the street from the town BBQ in the park we will be holding an open house.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Morning. It's a stupidly early 10am out here and going to head out soon. I made sure work gave me today off....let the beer consumption start!

Hopefully I can still skateboard through the crowds of people by the end of the day.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Got to bike to work twice today. Forgot my ID. That was annoying.

Waiting for stories of 'sploding hand removals from down south. Festive!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys! Happy 4th of July to you all. It's been a trying few days in our house, my uncle passed away on Saturday at 2:58pm, 9 minutes after the machines were turned off by my father....difficult, but unfortunately a necessary and just decision. He was legally brain dead and had no chance of coming out of his coma. I just wish I could have been the one to help my father through the situation as I am sure it wasn't an easy one. So, we're celebrating our independence with a heavy heart and comfort in the knowledge that his pain and suffering is over and he is resting in peace.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Yo!

I spent the last two days riding lifts, so today was: sleep until 7, watch le tour, eat le french toast and go hammer a few hours on le road bike. Temps mid 90s.

Now I'm fixin' to roll down into Golden on le Sovereign, stick my feet in the creek for a while and maybe grab a pint or three at the GCB where they're celebrating our country's independence by serving up frosty cold 9% IPA.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fire it up!

Happy Independents Day Monkeys. Big ups to all my brothers in arms.

Waterfront park this afternoon. Took my daughter for her first moto ride today, my first 2up ride on the street.

Much fun to be had. She will rock a Vespa in 5 more years.